Prologue

Mikayla P.O.V.

"Ohh Mason yess yess yesss."

Is he serious right now I work so hard on his image around here and he brings in one of his whores. This has to be a nightmare. I stomp over to his office watching my co-workers snicker at their desks. HOW EMBARRASING. It's like he doesn't even care that this is a proffesional work place, not a brothel.He is ridiculous!

BANG BANG BANG! I knock on the door hoping to stop his blatant disrespect of the office, but I can still hear moaning on the other side. I shield my eyes and open the door to say

"MASON! It is 9 am can you and your...friend find somewhere to engage in this...activity."

I can hear them scrambling to retrieve their clothing, satisfied I let out a sigh and reach for the door to return to my desk.

"Mikayla wait I need to discuss something with you."

"Could it possibly wait until your decent."

"I'm good just come take a seat while I let my friend out."

I sigh in frustration but obey his demand after all he is my boss. I can hear the girl's high heels clacking against the floor as they make their way to the door.

"That was fun maybe next time we won't have any...interruptions." she purred.

I scoffed.

"Um yeah I'll see you around." Mason replied.

I waited until I heard door close then I gave him a peice of my mind.

"What were you thinking!?! What in the world would possess you to make you feel like it's okay to bring one of your whores into the office are you crazy!?! You are getting out of hand and it's driving me crazy! What do you have to say for yourself!?!"

"You seem frustrated do you want me to make you a drink" he smirked.

"ARE YOU- nevermind you know what I'm leaving, do whatever you want."

"Wait I'm just joking around."

"Yeah well all your employees had a good joke this morning they were cracking up because they couldn't believe that their BOSS WOULD BE HAVING SEX IN HIS OFFICE."

"I'm sorry I seriously won't do it again I don't know what came over me I didn't mean to stress you out this morning."

I was suprised Mason usually never apologised for what he did wrong he'd send some flowers then act like nothing happened. Hopefully this is the start of a change in him for the better.

"But I have a problem that I really need you to help me with."

Yeah and there's the Mason I know.

"Whats the problem this time."

"My parents; their flying in from Italy and they'll be here in two days-."

"Sorry to cut you off but I'm pretty sure shooting down a plane is illegal and I'm not made for jail so your just gonna have to tough this one out."

"Woah no no no that's not the problem I love my parents"

"Then what do you need me for"

"Well they kinda think I'm engaged."

Then he looked at me. My eyes bulged once I realised what he was insinuating.