Chapter 3

A/N

I am so sorry for the wait and also for everyone who was confused or thought there was a missing chapter the part before this was a teaser for this sort of a sneak peek to the chapter anyway ENJOY!

Mikayla P.O.V

Last night I slept better than I have in months it probably has something to do with sleeping next to another human I seriously need to get laid. I rolled over to get a little bit more comfortable and slammed my face right into Mason's.

"OW" we both said.

"Sorry I didn't realised how close we were together"

"It's okay, how'd you sleep"

"Eh it was alright"

"Please you slept in one of the most eligible bachelor's bed and it was alright yea right"

"Whatever, the only women you attract are air-headed bimbo's"

"That's not true"

"Name one intelligent woman that you've been with"

"uhh.."

"EXACTLY"

"Well at least I'm getting laid"

"What did you say"

"Nothing"

"OH this is war Mason"

Then I tackled him, we were full on wrestling and it was the most fun I'd had in forever. Mason rolled me onto my back and held my arms down.

"Look don't worry about it I can take care of those needs for you, only if you'd like ofcourse"

"Not, and would you let me up alredy" I replied while trying to wiggle free.

"Only if you say that I don't date bimbos"

"I'm not a liar so that won't work"

"Well I guess we'll just stay here all day" he said as he lowered his weight onto me.

"MASON" I yelled breathlessly.

I am so done with him right now. Just as I was about to give him a piece of my mind the door opened and his mother's face appeared. She looked at us, gasped, and shut the door.

"Oh shit" Mason laughed.

"What's so funny you're mom probabably scarred for life" I said while attempting to push him off of me.

"That's exactly why it's funny"

"Oh shut up and get off, we need to explain what was happening to your mom and then go to work it's almost 8 a.m."

"What is there to explain she thinks we're engaged it's no big deal that she saw and assumed"

"Whatever but we still have to go to work"

Mason got off of me and I went to take a shower and freshen up and change my clothes. Mason did the same and then we headed downstairs.

"This is going to be so awkward do we have to stay for breakfast or can we just sneak out"

"Calm down would you just act normal"

When we got into the kitchen Mason's parents were there his dad was sitting at the table eating breakfast while eating on his tablet his mom was preparing two plates with food.

"Good morning" Mason and I said.

"Morning" his dad said.

"How are you guys, did you sleep well, I made you both a nice full plate so can have lots of energy for the day" his mom said.