Chapter 12: Hospital

It wasn’t too long after we had killed Craig; the FBI walked in and took us out to a waiting ambulance outside. It drove us to the hospital where they had put me under. By the time I woke up my arm was in a cast and sling and all my cuts had been stitched up. Niall sat in the corner of my room, laid back in his arm chair fiddling with his hands. Facing away from me…

His phone rang and he immediately picked it up and placed it to his ear, then started to play with his blonde hair.

“Hey” His voice croaked out. Obviously the person on the other end of the phone was talking to him because he kept nodding to himself, and made small ‘mmm…’ sounds every so often.

“No she isn’t awake yet” He moaned. This would’ve been the perfect time where a face palm would’ve been appropriate but since my head killed from it being split open and my arm was broken I couldn’t.  So I sat there hoping that with saying that he would glance back at me. With that, it was almost like he had read my mind. Niall turned around to look at me.

His eyes widened and the phone dropped out of his hands. He sat there for a little bit, as the smile grew on his face.

“NAOMI!!!” He screamed running up to me, and jumping onto the side of the bed that didn’t house my broken arm.

I giggled like a toddler for a moment “Sshhh” I whispered. He laughed and made a zipping motion across his mouth before he bent down and kissed me briefly.

“You’re alive!” He was obviously trying hard not to scream, but he definitely wasn’t quiet.

“Of course I’m alive” I laughed, rubbing his arm “You saved me.”

“Anything for the girl I love! I wasn’t going to just let you go; you’re part of my life now!” His nose was now touching mine, and Niall’s sweet scent floated to me. I smiled at him wrapping my one good arm around his back.

“I love you Niall James Horan, you are my world” I whispered to him, and with this he kissed me, with a hell of a lot of passion. “Niall…” I sighed. He had almost fallen on top of me whilst we kissed meaning he left a lot of weight on my arm.

“Oopps!” He jumped up of me, and moved to the bottom of my bed “Sorry…”

“That’s okay…” I was cut of all of a sudden by a booming voice

“NAOMI!” It screamed making my head whip around to find Louis walking through the door, Harry and Liam following behind him. They were all carrying balloons with ‘Get Well Soon’ written on them, flowers of all different colours and what looked like lunch.

“You’re awake!” Liam jumped up and down

“What are you all doing here?” I laughed

“Bringing lunch for Niall boy and then drop of this…” Harry held up the balloons and flowers he was carrying, then put it down on the table next to him “… for you, but now you’re awake we don’t have enough food. Don’t worry though, we got this all under control, don’t we Zayn” Harry turned around to find Zayn, he sighed “On the way here we walked past a bunch of mirrors all grouped together. He must be there, anyway I’ll take Zayn and we will get something for lunch for you too Naomi!” He left the room with that, leaving me alone with Liam, Louis and Niall.

Liam and Louis came and sat down on either side of me, and started to talk to Niall about how Uncle Paul had planned the next trip to Australia to happen next year. It made me kind of happy to think there was a possibility of seeing my old friends back in Australia. I had gone off it to deep thought and when I looked back up at the clock half an hour had passed since Harry had left to find Zayn and get some lunch for me too.

Ten minutes later in ran Harry and Zayn with more food in hand then the first time they walked in.

“Vas Happening?” Zayn yelled but my eyes had gone to the door where Alisa was standing in the door frame. That’s right, I had found out I was meeting her whilst I was on the plane to America.

“Alisa!!” I screamed, she smiled running towards me, making Liam and Louis stand up and move away from my bed allowing her to come screeching in for the biggest hug of my life!

“You look like shit Naomi” She whispered in my ear

“No shit Sherlock” I laughed back at her

“Anytime buttercup!”

‘Ahhh’ I thought my best friend was here acting like she always does, I had the most supportive boyfriend in the world and the four weirdest, most amazing adopted brothers.

Sorry that took forever, for me to post another chapter. But i have just been so busy with my dancing comittments that i haven't had the time :( You will have to wait a bit the next as i have exam block. But the next chapter is going to be big. Anyway thanks for reading this! xx