Chapter 6: Did he just do that?

After a few weeks of following One Direction around to interviews, signings and concerts it was time for a well deserved rest. I collapsed on the lounge, turning on the TV and started flipping through the channels stopping on an Icarly episode. By chance it was the One Direction episode, i obviously wasn't gonna get away from them that easily.

Running into the kitchen i grabbed the tub of Cookies & Cream icecream and plopped down on the lounge again. I remembered back to the times when my two best friends Emily and Rhiannon would spend their nights with me at the computer doing Twit Cams with me, accompanied by a tub of ice cream and a block of chocolates. We were such Fatties. Well that was before my sister was murdered causing my world to crash around me.

I remembered out Rant video's that we'd do, just because someone on twitter wasn't being followed by one of the boys. I used to half symphathise with them until, i stole Liam's phone. Everybody was telling him that they were getting married, follow me Liam or It's my Birthday next week can you wish me a Happy Birthday. In that moment i knew why a lot of people didn't get reply's, because the funny tweets were hidden by the same requests.

I snapped back into reality with the closing of the door and moaning. My eyes scanning at a million miles per hour around the house, looking for the intruder. Niall walked in with a massive brusie on his head and alone.

"Niall!" I gasped running towards him

"Na-Naomi" Niall staggered to the side putting his arm out towards me. I grabbed it, guiding him towards the loung.

"Ice Cream!" Niall yelled

I gave him a warning look "What happened?"

"Some dude came out of nowhere and we hit heads. I feel to the ground and he just running! RUDE!" Niall crossed his arms and huffed

"Aww poor Niall Baby" I jumped out of my seat and grabbed some ice from the freezer.

"Niall Baby?" He laughed, i turned red walking back to the lounge and sitting down next him. Placing the ice carefully on his head.

"You look uncomfortable with your arm at that angle..." Niall laughed

"I am slightly" I nodded

"I can fix that" Niall slid his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. My heart skipped a few thousand beats, my breathing grew faster, my head spinning. 'NO!' I told myself. 'Hold it together! Keep the ice on his head!'. I said that to quickly his hand reaching out and tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Your so beautiful Naomi" Niall's eyes studied me, they then fell onto my lips then looked back up to my eyes. I blushed furiously.

"Niall..." I was cut off, Niall's lips were now smashed against mine, slowly i started to kiss him back. Wrapping my arms around his neck, as his hands ran through my hair. Closing my eye's i let Niall lay me down on the lounge. Before he pulled away and kissed my forehead.

My heart had to be pounding out of my chest. There was no way in hell it was possible that he wasn't seeing how he had made me react to that kiss. Even just to his touch.... Dammit this is what i was trying not to do.

My phone started buzzing in my pocket, i answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello? Naomi here!" I chirrped

"I saw that kiss, yes i am watching you right now..." A creepy voice replied. My eyes frantically shooting around the room and looking outside. Laughing sounded on the other side of the phone, and the beeping sound of being hung up on sounded. The phone dropped out of my hand, and i fell to my hands and knees.