Chapter 2:- Well this was unexpected

I stood out the front of the airport with all my luggage in my hands. It had been an hour since I had got off the plane and walked out here. Middle of winter and Uncle Paul has forgotten. Far out, no one loves me! This happens to me all the time, always ditched. It was a bad idea coming here. I was walking back inside when I heard some yell after me.

“Naomi! Stop.” A familiar voice yelled after me. Where had I heard it before?

“Stop please!” Another familiar voice called. This time I turned around, to see Liam Payne and Niall Horan running towards me.

“Hi?” I said stunned

Suddenly screams could be heard behind me. The boys looked around frantically, grabbing my hand and luggage, pulling me down the pathway.

“Where are we going? Why am I going with you guys? How do you know my name? Hey!” I yelled pulling away. “I can’t go I’m waiting for Uncle Paul…” suddenly it all clicked, the boys sighed grabbing my arm again. Well this will be awkward I have all these posters of the boys in my bag. Now Liam and Niall were pulling me along away from screaming fans behind them.

“Run Naomi! Faster!” Niall Shouted

“Argh, I am moving as fast as I can!” I yelled back stressing out at the fact that I could now see the fans screaming and bolting after us. A black van pulled out of a street and the doors opened revealing Harry, Louis and Zayn. They all jumped out grabbing my luggage and chucking it in the trunk of the car.

“Get in Naomi, now!” Niall said running around to the back of the car. Screaming girls where near the car now, posters being shoved up in the air. Harry, Niall, Zayn, Louis and Liam dived back into the car, all waving at the fans as they shut the door and we drove away.

“Hey Naomi, long time no see honey” Uncle Paul said from the front seat

“We have never met before…” I said furrowing my eyebrows

“Oh well this is awkward…”

The boys all laughed in unison and when I looked at them they all looked away off out of the car. I sighed laying into the seat, my eyes heavy from lack of sleep on the plane.

We finally arrived outside the front Niall's house, Niall jumped out of the car and grabbed my luggage.

"Hey, i'm staying with Uncle Paul?" I called out the window

"Actually, Naomi you are staying with Niall... until we go on tour" Uncle Paul said looking at me from the front seat.

"Oh... okies" I said arwkardly standing up and getting out, going over to stand next to Niall.

"Be a good boy Niall" Louis laughed as the rest of them drove away

"Right" Niall picked up my suitcases and walked to the front door, unlocking it. He walked in a dropped his stuff turning around to look at me.

"What?" I stood at the end of the driveway

"Are you coming?" He crossed his arms

"Fine" I huffed picking up my bags and walking up  to the door.

"Welcome to your new home Naomi!" Niall said proudly

"Yeah, welcome home!" I muttered