Chapter 7-You have got to be joking

~  WARNING !!!!!!!Not for the faint of heart ;D~

 " Georgia Rose where the hell are you" I hear Harry yell entering from my front door. Strange I could have sworn I locked that thing. He loudly slams my door, and I know I will be hearing from my neighbor tomorrow about the noise.

" Harry I don't know who you think you are, but there are much better ways to ask a person where they are." I yell back.

Shortly Harry comes to my door frame, and leans on it with a smug smirk on his face. No one knows how much I despise that smirk. scratch that I think harry knows how it bothers me, it would explain why he does it so much.

" Frankly my dear I don't give a damn what you think is polite." Harry says pushing off the door frame and slowly advancing toward me

.

" Well you are the one who barged into my house, therefore my house my rules." I say crossing my arms.

" Oh shut up already." Harry steps closer basically almost on top on me.

We are in a weird position, and lets just say i'm not the most comfortable. Since I'm sitting on the edge of my bed, and he is standing I am looking up at him with angry in my eyes. Know I may not be the angriest person on earth, but how dare he barge into MY house and tell me what to do.

 I can say I am completely startled by what he does next though.

Harry cups my face with his hands, and brushes his thumbs softly of my cheeks.

" What on earth do you think you are doing"  I grab his hands and drop them from my face. This is far to bizarre for me.

" shsss for once Georgia just be quite and relax, okay?" Harry whispers to me, now shrinking down so that we are face to face

" How can I relax when I guy I barely know is-" I'm silenced by Harry forcefully crashing his lips onto mine.

I want nothing more to stop this, so why can't I? Harry puts his hand on my neck pushing himself closer to me. His lips are sweet, the taste of spearmint engulfs my senses. I don't know what comes over me but my tongue finds his first. Our tongues fight for dominance over each other. I will say this, I am competitive and will not give up easily. I may not have kissed anyone like this before, but to hell if I let him win. He obviously is just as competitive, because he is not giving up.

 Before I can object, he is forcefully pushing me down onto my bed. He seductively grins down at me, straddling me with lust in his eyes. By shock factor harry wins the upper hand. He parts lips with my, and a void engulfs me. Please don't stop I want to tell him, but I dare not to. It's like he reads my mind, either that or he just didn't want to stop whatever the hell this is.

  He leans down to meet my lips, not braking eye contact once, and I swear at this moment I have never seen such beautiful eyes in my whole life. His familiar lips I yearn for once again meet mine.  At first his lips move in slow rhythm to mine, unlike the intensity before,  but they begin to increase in speed, as his hunger and mine grow. I get the upper hand again, and flip him over so that I'm straddling him now. I grind my hips on him, and dare I say I hear I moan. That moan lights a fire within me. I can feel his excitement grow, and may I say there is nothing little about that, dear lord what am I doing.  He grips the bottom of my shirt, and before I know it I’m lying there with nothing but pants on. He grabs my boobs, not aggressively, but in smooth rhythmic soft motions. I let out a moan as soon as nibbles on the soft spot of my neck, I didn't even know my neck was so sensitive.   I can’t control my hands as they slowly go down to the button of Harry’s pants. I unhook the button, and as slowly as possible unzip his zipper, teasing him

“ If you go any slower, I might have to make you get on your knees and make you beg for me to punish you” Harry warmly whispers into my ear. He takes my earlobe with his teeth and softly nibbles. I uncontrollably moan again from his naughty words. I want him to punish me.

Wait what the hell.

“Oh really now harry, do tell me more on how you would punish me” I tell harry in a husky lust filled whisper, as I slid my hand into his briefs, running my hand right above the one place I know where he wants to feel my touch.

“Georgia, I would BEEP BEEP BEEP”

A high pitch Beeping noise goes off, and harry fades away. I want nothing more than to hang on and not let him escape me.

I gasp for air, as I jerk awake.  I look for the source of the beeping, and see my phone is going off. Annie is calling me.

 Wait that was a naughty dream….about Harry….

It felt so incredibly real.

You have got to be kidding me……

" Annie what the hell do you want" I angrily ask my best friend. I would never talk to her so rudely, but I'm frustrated and tired.

" Wow miss grumpy pants no need to get sassy. I should be the one angry right now to be full honest sweet pea, you're just lucky I don't get very angry easily." Annie giggles, and her giggle lifts my spirits a little.

" So what happened to you last night, I was worried sick, explain."

Here we go. How am I going to even explain something like this to her without her totally freaking out, maybe I just will make up a lie.

Sadly I think lying is the only option, my story is far to out there that even Annie would believe it, so I think a lie would be a lot more believable. I just hate lying to my best friend.