Grover Underwood

It was pouring with rain. Did Hera seriously have to wind Zeus up constantly?

I was walking the streets of New York to Percy's house. I stepped out from the shelter and made a dash for the other side of the street. I noticed a girl who was sitting on a park bench holding her ankle. Normally I'd just let someone else deal with it but since I was the only one around and the weather was horrible I decided to stop and help.

As I got closer I could hear the poor girl sobbing. "Hey." I said gently. "What's the matter?"

"What's the matter? Why do you care?" The girl said her voice laced with hurt and unshed tears. The funny thing was that it sounded familiar through all of that. "You're just like everyone else. You'll hurt me and just leave me here to die like they did!"

"Hey, it's ok. Who's they?"

"My so call friends. But they couldn't help me when I needed them most so I decided to go for a walk but I tripped and fell. A young man pulled me off the road but then he just walked off." She sniffles.

"Oh, what's your name?" I asked.

The girl turned to face me. Now I knew why she looked so familiar. "Nancy." She looked at me weirdly. "I think I know you from somewhere. But I can't remember where."

"Hmm, let's think. Who was it you threw peanut butter and jelly sandwiches at in year six at Yancy Academy?" I responded sarcastically.

"Wait. You can't be that scrawny little kid." Nancy blurted covering her mouth.

"Oh, but I am. I'm that scrawny little kid who always wore his rasta cap. That's right, my name is Grover Underwood." Nancy just gaped. "Bet you haven't seen Percy recently have you?"

Nancy shook her head. "No, but I did hear that he was claimed as one of those demigods. It explains the ADHD and dyslexia." She murmured. Nancy then looked up at me. "Can you forgive me? Please. I get the feeling that you aren't a demigod but you are in touch with Percy so can you please tell him that I'm sorry. I never meant for it to go so far but it did, and peer pressure wouldn't let me step away from it. I am so sorry. Please, just tell him that." Nancy whispered.

I gasped. "Why don't you tell him yourself. Looks like you're a child of Hectate. I can get Percy to drive us, Im sure that he won't mind a trip to camp. Lets go." I said leading away an old enemy, but a new friend. Who knew Nancy bullied us because she was bullied.

--------------------------------------------

Hey Randoms,

I am so sorry about the late update! But I am running out of demigods that are possible to do so Im putting this book on hold.

If you guys can think of demigods who I haven't done and aren't Frank, Reyna or anyone that I've done yet please tell me.

Like Nancy said, I'm so sorry.

Night Randoms. Peace Out!