Jason Grace

Urgh! These stupid, mortal slutty, no good, nothing-on-Piper girls won't stop asking him out!

"No Trixie! I won't go out with you!" I said without turning around.

"How did you know I was here?" Trixie whined

"Umm, by the fact that you pretty much click-clacked your way over here and then took a deep breath before I interrupted you. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go home." I walked away as my best friend, Mike came up beside me.

"Why? You could have any girl that you wanted yet you turn them all down!" Mike complained.

"Yep, because I don't want to date any of the girls in that building. They wear short revealing clothing and get on my freaking nerves. Is that enough reason?" I asked.

"Nope. Come on dude! The school dance is coming u-" Mike froze. "What the Hades is that?" He screamed.

"That my dear friend is the Nemenian Lion. I've only heard about it." This is the one that Percy killed with space snacks. I chuckled at the thought. Typical Percy.

"Why is it looking right at us. Crap! Run! Its coming straight towards us!" Mike screamed.

I needed to kill it but I noticed that there were several families around. I ran towards the forest. Unfortunately the monster followed me.

"This thing is more stubborn than Hera on a mission." I muttered.

"What?" Mike wheezed.

"Nothing. Just keep going. I'm going to kill it!"

"What? Are you crazy?"

"Maybe just a little. But that's what life does to you." I muttered the last part.

"I'm not about to leave you here to die!" Mike yelled.

"Move!" I commanded pushing Mike one way.

As I ran towards the monster I flipped my coin. My body went on auto pilot. I noticed mortals and camera men standing around watching and cheering as if I was some sort of show. That made me mad. I stabbed the monster for the last time as it disintegrated into golden dust. Then I turned back towards the crowd.

"You think that was funny do you? You think that this is some sort of joke for your entertainment? Well let me tell you, it's not. This is real life! My life is constantly in danger! And you stupid mortals, no offence to you Mike, wouldn't have even discovered us if Gaia hadn't taken the mist and the gods had decided to rule over mankind once more." I seethed. I looked over the crowd glaring at them once more. I noticed something one mortal put their hand up. It was a young girl, probably about eight or nine.

"What's your full title?" She asked.

"Well... What is your name?" I asked.

"Arianna."

"Well Arianna, since you asked so nicely I will give you the short version since the long one is almost three hours long. I am Jason Grace, son of Jupiter, Roman form of Zeus. I am the former Praetor of New Rome, Defeater of many, one of the seven and saviour of Olympus."

She giggled cutely. "Wow."

"I have to go now, is that alright?" I asked her. She nodded but first ran forward and hugged me.

"Bye, Mr. You're my new hero." She said. I turned and walked off smiling. She was going to grow into an amazing demigod, I could already tell that she was a demigod. Probably a child of Apollo. Won't she get a shock.

--------------------------------------------

Hey Randoms!

I'm sorry that it has been so long! Trust me though, you try handwriting an assignment in a different language that you've never learnt or heard before. It's tough, you guys can check it out if you want, it's called WW2 France. It's my history assignment... written in French...

But I am still alive. Please check out my new PJ fan fic. it's a Percy Jackson little sister with a twist. This is Paul's child, no not with Sally, his ex.

But I love you guys so much, and ICT didn't kill me so I'm happy, I want grounded but I did develop writers block and a cold at the same time... worst thing ever! But you were all so supportive and loving and THANK YOU GUYS! If you ever need to talk to someone you can always PM me. My friend Annabel gets up at me for it but its not like I'm disclosing personal information. Shh, I think she's jealous.

Night Randoms, Peace Out!