Connor Stoll

Travis and I were waiting for Argus to take us to our apartment in the city. This year we had decided to try and attend a school. We had manged to get into the same grade, year 10, but our scheduals are only similar.

Argus pulled up in the van and us plus some other demigods who were going several places in New York piled in. We got out with Katie at her place since ours was only a few streets away and Travis wanted to say goodbye.

I had a feeling that not all of us demigods were going to survive the entirety of this year. We would probably get too careless and end up with mortals figuring out who we really were.

Which would suck, it would be worse than smelling Hades gym shorts.

Oh, gross! Katie and Travis were in full makeout mode. I may as well go find out where we are staying. I quickly wrote a note to Travis, put it on his suite case and walked the few streets to where our apartment supposedly is.

I went in the magificent front doors, I walked up to the receptionist who I reconised as a demigod from camp. "Hey, Melinda. Your cabin missed you this summer!" I greeted her. She was the only peaceful daughter of Ares I'd ever met.

"Hey Stoll, yeah I missed camp as well, but it was to much of a risk. My mom wouldn't let me go."

She looked so disapointed that I told her everything that had happened this summer. Including when Percy had dressed up as Santa for the younger kids and Annabeth as Mrs Clause, and how the Hephaeus cabin had finally pulled off a sucessful prank on the Hermes cabin.

"It sounds like I missed an awesome summer. I wish I could've been there. Maybe next summer." Melissa then lowered her voice, "Speaking of which Hermes put some monster protection around the school and your apartment for you."

"Thanks, do you want to stop by for dinner tonight?" I offered.

She smiled sweetly, "Yes please. Thanks, Stoll." She grabbed the keys and handed them over to me, "Floor six. See you tonight."

I walked up to our apartment in a trance. I have to admit it, I'm falling hard for Melissa Trance daughter of Ares.

---------------------------------------------

Hey Randoms.

Emergency question. I'm writing a HP/PJ crossover and I need to dramatically reveal Percy to the other demigods. So check it out its called 'Demigod Wizards' and comment your answers!

Night Randoms. Peace Out!