Percy Jackson

I walked back through the halls of Goode High. Even if I wasn't that popular people tend to notice when someone has been missing for a year and then just shows up out of nowhere like noting happened.

"Where were you!" Casey yelled from behind me.

"Oh! Casey!" I breathed a sigh of relief. "Hey guys. Miss me?"

"Of course we did Perce! But where were you?" Mark asked suddenly standing beside Casey.

"I was away with my real dad. He insisted we travel the world. Get to see new places. Speaking of which have you guys seen strange stuff popping up around the place?" It was an innocent question but they seemed to put up invisible barriers.

"Umm yeah. About that. You know about the Greek gods and goddesses?" Mark started.

"Yeah."

"Their real and so are their children. Their called demigods. And we are meant to start looking at their recent wars in class today. Also Greek, Greek Mythology and History (Greek) are now compulsory." Casey continued.

"Alright. I have history first up." I said.

"Your taking this really well." Cadet said suspiciously.

"Good, so do we." Mark said grabbing my hand and leading me off to history.

"Your taking this really well." Casey said suspiciously.

"Well, I've suspected something for a while but I didn't know what was happening."

"Ok." I could tell she still didn't believe me.

I just hope I'm not mentioned. I prayed to every god out there that I wouldn't be mentioned. But with my luck we would be studying me first up. It's a good thing I changed my last name at this school to Blowfis, I'm pretending that my mom changed my last name when she married Paul.

"Hello class. Today we will be doing the Titan war as an in class production. I want you to all grab a copy of the script." I groaned. But I went and grabbed a script anyway.

When I looked through it it seemed to be pretty accurate. Even the whole Princess Andromeda part.

"Now class. The parts are as follows. Percy Jackson goes to Percy Blowfis,
Annabeth Chase goes to Casey Kyle,
Becondorf goes to George Williams, Clarrise LaRue goes to Sarah Dubman,
Chiron goes to Mark Sanders,
Selina goes to Annabelle Finchly,
Connor and Travis Stoll goes to the Gregory twins,
Luke Castellan goes to Sam Marx,
Grocer Underwood goes to Josh Greenwood,
Rachel Dare goes to Chloe Munsie,
Nico Di Angelo goes to David Loket,
Thalia Grace goes to Sammy Smith,
Paul Blowfis goes to Finley Parketson,
Sally Jackson goes to Jade Kennington,
Hyperion goes to Sam Davidson,
Krios goes to Corey Blunt,
Ethan Nakamur goes to Zachary Higgins,
Triton goes to Jack Forge,
Tyson goes to Caleb Samings,
Typhon goes to Vincent Loyal,
And the rest will be issued as we go

Sasha Jacobs you are to run the play. I want three acts ready by tomorrow. There we go class. Now we can begin. Percy and Chloe. Can we do the car scene. And action." Mrs Harrison said.

"It's beautiful isn't it. The sea is so calm today."

"Yeah. I guess dads keeping it like that for us."

"Yep. Your so lucky to have Poseidon as you dad. Have you considered the invitation?"

"Oh, yeah. I dunno the Caribbean is a bit far away. And I'm on call at the moment. And it's just really bad timing."

"Yeah. But isn't it always bad timing for you? Anyway I need to talk to you."

"Something so special we'd have to go all the way to St Thomas to talk about it?"