( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Kabuto fangirl~ "Abandoned" type (Lemon ver.)

Mature🍋R-Rated🍋18+🍋 Lemon version🍋

Read at your own discretion. Please enjoy. 🙇

Kabuto fangirl~ "Abandoned" type (Lemon ver.)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You ran out in front of him, arms outstretched to block his way, clothes tattered from fighting to get here, desperate to stop him from making more mistakes. "Kabuto, please, don't go! Talk to me! Why are you doing this?" Light flashed off of his glasses giving you an ominous feeling. You shivered but stood your ground. "Why should I listen to you?" His tone was flat and dispassionate. "I love you, Kabuto. I just want us to stay together." (How can you love me when I don't even know who I am?) Kabuto chuckled, it was lighthearted in contrast to his cynical thinking. "Kabuto!" You yelled hysterical. How could he be so calm? You wanted to understand. And he didn't understand why that was. No words of accusation left your mouth just pleas for his reason and pleas for him not to go, not to abandon you. He grabbed your wrist restraining you, yanking you up against his body. You winced as his finger probed the briuse on your temple. You slapped his hand away, stumbling away from him. His serious eyes rooted you to the spot in which you stand. You closed your eyes, stiffening as he approached you once more. His palm came to your head, barely touching you and you flinched. Your eyes opened as a dim light shone from his hand. He was preforming medical ninjutsu. In the invasion you had gotten hit by flying debris. Injured you'd barely noticed any pain too busy tracking him down to this hideout. You felt emotions overwhelm you. He sighed heavily, "Did you think I hadn't noticed?" His kindness never hurt you before but for the first time, as he tenderly caressed your injury, after all he had done, your heart felt heavy and ached so much. You were choked up. You could not reject him or his healing touch. You were hopeless. "Kabu-!" You clung to his waist, squeezing him tight, his smell surrounding you. He cupped your chin and brought your face to his. He pulled you into a kiss. Your heart pounded and your body hummed in response. His lips brushed and sucked your lips, teasing you with the softest friction. "Ow!" He bit your bottom lip leaving a small bruise. He soothed the pain with his warm tongue. "If you're leaving, you're taking me with you." You clung to him, glaring into his eyes. He saw your conviction. He smirked, laughed and he raked his nail against your bruised lip. The place he bit turned a dark color which stood out against your pink lip. The numb pain bordered pleasure. He ran his hands along your s-line hungrily as he stripped you of your ripped clothes, peeling off layer by layer until you were naked in his arms.
You tugged at his clothes and he responded to your silent urgency and he undressed himself. His eyes stared down at you, into you, sadly and cruelly, "I can't afford to be kind." He pushed you face down, your ass up in the air. He mounted you, using his knees to spread your legs apart, giving himself clear access. The view made him stiff. He screwed his middle finger into you, stroking harshly, preparing you. Your natural lubrication coated his invasive digit. The temperature seemed to rise. You had only just started having sex when you'd met him so your body squeezed even his simple finger. Kabuto licked his lip, shoving his finger in your core several more times before he finally pulled it out. Kabuto positioned himself and screwed his cock into your deepest part, filling you up, feeling your tightness. He gritted his teeth, biting the bullet, pleasure outweighing his guilt. "Haah~!" He relentlessly pounded into you. You clawed at the bed sheets. His crotch smacked into your ass making it jiggle repeatedly. The first time you made love was gentle and blissful, you ignorant of his secret. This time there was a quiet urgency and a dark, senseless possessiveness that churned and bubbled up within him. Not being able to see his face made you insecure. You were getting scared. "Kabuto~" You gasped at his harsh treatment, toes curling. His heart squeezed. It was painful. This was painful. He turned you over and pulled you close. He shouldn't be doing this to you, touching you, taking you, when he knew, he knew, he... His words were quieter than a whisper. "...sorry...." You didn't hear what he said but as he hugged you tight you returned the embrace. Your breasts pressed to his chest. His heartbeats matched your heartbeats. You breathed in his scent, calming down. He slid back into your wet tightness and your nails dug into his shoulders. You liked this position better, it felt closer, safe, secure. This felt so much more intimate. You lost yourself in his passion. You met each of his thrusts, grinded on his prick, clung to him as he clung to your slick body. Your lips met his lips and you lovingly kissed one another never pausing from your lovemaking. Kabuto grinded his twitching snake into your clenching hole. He reached down, over your stomach, lower. You gasped against his lips and he took the opportunity and slipped in his tongue. You groaned as his finger flicked your clit, his cock plowed your pussy and his tongue danced in your mouth. This was unlike anything you ever felt before. "Hmm~" The moment ended too soon. Spliiiiirt! Kabuto unscrewed himself out of you and he ejaculated over your stomach. Your entire body trembled in his arms as your orgasm came directly after his. He kissed your lips. Exhausted, your heavy eyelids slipped close. Kabuto watched you sleep in his arms. He laid your body down. Casually watching your soft expression, Kabuto twirled a strand of your hair that rested at the center of your forehead. Now that you were resting he could finally be honest, voicing his heart, "I love you," He leaned down and planted a kiss on your temple, exactly where your injury had been, healed now without a scar. "...but I won't be taking you with me."