Deidara fangirl~ the "Violent Loud Mouth" type

Title: The proof is in the pants

"Stop talking out your ass because all I hear is your shit"

You screamed into the guys face. You were already in a PMS kind of mood because your favourite sparring partner wasn't here and this-- who ever the hell this was, was getting on your last nerve. You knew the person but your anger seemed to fog out the name.

"I was only trying to cheer you up now put me down!!"

He yelled as you gripped him by his Akatsuki cloak raising him above your head and spinning him around mercilessly, swirls of blue skin being the only thing visible of him as he was hurtled around-and-around.

Going rigid all your senses seemed to mingle together as a familiar presence caught your attention.

'Dei's back!!!' you thought overjoyed. If you had a tail it would have been wagging happily by now. Spinning the sad fool around another 360o you cast him aside, making sure he hit into a wall of course, then skipped away to find Deidara. Before you were out of earshot you hissed, "don't ever try to comfort me again you dumbass shark!" bitterly then you sped off leaving a half dead Kisame at your wake. OOOO was Itachi going to be mad at you.

[Me: girl why you do him like that? What are you...suffering from HBS (Horny Bitch Syndrome) or something *puts hand on hips and glares* You: Look, shut up okay! I have bigger things on my mind than to worry about that dumb shark man okay. Sheesh give me a break! Now leave me alone. I'm trying to find that bastard Deidara and this little...*does the air quote thingy*'conversation' is getting in the way of that. *mumbles to self* I'm going to beat him good for not telling me about his mission! O yes I sure am! Me: You know you're a serious bitch has anybody told you that!You: YOU MADE ME THIS WAY!! If anything you're to blame. Me: *flips the bird*Ah, shut up! You: Whatever just let me the hell out of here! God if I have to spend another second in here I'll kill myself! Me: OO!! OO!! OO!! I wanna help! I wanna help!*waves arms around in the air like an eager student in a classroom* You: Screw you! AND LET ME OUT OF HERE!!*bangs on imaginary walls only for the walls to slap her* THE HELL!! *backs away from imaginary wall* Me: Ha-ha, the look on your face-- god too funny!! Way to go wall mate! *gives wall a high-five* Well missy if you really want out *smirks in a knowing a secret kind of way* I know something that's going to happen soon and I'm not going to tell you. You: What!? NO!!! Tell me! I'm not leaving unless you tell me!! Me: You said you wanted out so no secret for you*sings mischievously*bye bye! You: No I could wait, tell me now! Me: *cackles evilly* I know something you don't know I know but I know and it's about you!! *foot meets your butt* Out ya go. ~Back to Reality~ ]

"OWW that actually hurt gosh darn it!"

You barked when your daze was over and rubbed your aching rump.

"Okay that was weird."

You grumbled looking around you and that is when you spotted Deidara. Just like one of those scenes in one of those sappy romance movies you froze turning to face him in some sort of slow motion; your hair swaying in the wind. He seemed shock to see you and froze in place. Your eyes go wide and a smile shimmers on your face. Then you ran to him, arms opened.

"Dei...da...raaaaa!"

You sang every syllable but he was still frozen in his spot his eye evidently twitching.

"Oh damn."

He murmured with a nasal grunt as he glanced around almost frantically as you got closer. Too late though.

Your eyes darkened menacingly as your opened arms turned into balled up fists as you took a leap in the air.

"DEIDARA......YOU....BASTARD!!!"

Coming back down at full speed you directed your knuckles towards the spot he was standing every intention of punching the crap out of him swimming through your mind. Too bad he moved at the last second and the only thing you ending up punching was a big crater in the ground. When the debris cleared and you realised you missed you were crouched down, your fists were still connected with the ground and that's when you saw it.

"Crap."

BOOM!

The bomb he left went off and you found yourself being blow away by the impact. Recovering quickly you hurried off to find him. Looking up you spot him on one of his giant bird bomb thingies. Being the girl you were you ended up finding the most sadistic way of getting him down from up there.

"Only sissies run away from a fight!! I always knew you were a girl! HAHA Deidara has a pussy!!"

You yelled up to him more than sure that comment would piss him off enough to get him to fight you. He got pissed alright but his reaction was different from what you were used to with him. Quicker than a flash you found yourself up against Deidara's body and he glared down at you. How he got from being allllllll... the way up there to being smack dab in your face was freaky.

"What the fuck!!"

You shrieked in pure shock.

"You really do have a horrible potty mouth and you're so loud and boisterous all the time, un... Now... tell me... does it feel like a have what you have, un"

He grunted using the hand at his side to push against the small of your back so that from your waist down your bodies were pressed tightly against one another. Though you never really doubted his masculinity there was no question after that. Deidara does not have a pussy. The bulge against your inner thigh was proof of that.

"You certainly proved me wrong" you replied getting a satisfied smirk from Deidara at the same time as you twine your fingers in his hair removing the long blonde bang from in front of his face and stare into his eyes. You were about to say something but he cut you off not wanting you to say anything else now that his point was proven.

"Good. Now shut up, un." He whispered his hand weaved its way through your hair and grasped your skull as the other cupped your face.

"Hai senpai!!" you couldn't help but comply.