Gaara Fangirl Request~~XFlipen-MentalX~~

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην XFlipen-MentalX

Here's the details:

Name: Naomi

Age: 23

Personality: Outgoing - Joker - Perverted - Flirtatious - Short-Tempered - Rebellious - Unsympathetic

Appearance: http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=347421&tq=female++and+blonde+hair

Crush: Gaara

Likes/Hobbies: Clubbing - Neon Lights - Music - Vodka Shots - Dancing - Piercings - Tattoos - Guys with nicely toned figures - Smoking - Making Bets (Gambling) - Fighting - Dares - Camping - Parties - Swimming - Beaches - Sand

Dislikes: Arrogance - Fangirls - Queues - Dishonesty - Manipulators - Losing - High heeled Shoes - Spiders - Wasps - Disorder - Spicy food

"Morning you guys!!" You yell yawning and stretching your arms above your head. "Naomi" Gaara greeted. It seemed Gaara was the least surprised out of the room.

"Whoa! Naomi?! When did you get here?" Kankuro curiously surprised voice calls out to you while Temari just blinked at your sudden... existence.

"Got a little too tipsy at a party last night but luckily I found my way here safely and Gaara was kind enough to let me in last night."

Though you weren't a wreck you weren't exactly sober either last night. It didn't happen often; heck you rarely ever got drunk!

"Just one too many Vodka shots t'was all!" you say sashaying your way over to the table. "You know Temari you should really consider coming with me some time it's a blast!" You continue. Gaara grunts as you wrap your arms around his neck and put all your weight on his shoulders the sudden action making his tea sway in his cup nearly spilling and also sending all his sand splattering on the floor. He glares at you hating the fact you could render his sand useless. "Ooo Chills." You say sarcastically as a response to the glare you knew he was giving you. You grin down at him as you poke at his tattoo on his forehead that was close to a vein that was at the moment pulsating in anger on his temple. You had a little tattoo fetish but Gaara was too close to being a tattoo virgin. "So what do you say Temari you'll come with me sometime?" You grin at her but she glared at you. It's glare at Naomi day... Jeez why don't I just go and say something to go piss Kankuro off too. "I went with you before. Did you forget that incident when...?" She didn't finish the story but it was enough for you to catch the memory and for unwanted listeners to not catch on.

"Oh yeah..." You say slowly, recalling that one incident when you brought Temari clubbing with you.

Kankuro shared a look with Gaara. "When the hell was that but more importantly what happened?" Kankuro asked.

"Shut up Kankuro you don't need to know. So what you guys doing."You ask successfully changing the subject. Kankuro sighs excepting defeat.

"Just sitting down for breakfast... You want some?" Kankuro smirked mischievously. You blanched. "It's not Temari's cooking is it? If so I'll just have some of Gaara's tea." You free one of your arms from around Gaara's neck to reach out for his teacup that was in his hand but he moved it out of your reach and gave you a small, mild glare with the tiniest smirk of amusement secretly on his pale lips. You pout at him and Kankuro's next words won back your attention.

"No it's not. Some important guy gave Gaara this as a gift of respect for the Kazekage or something." Kankuro mumbled and took a bite of his breakfast just to prove to you it wasn't toxic. "I guess Temari infamous cooking rep must have reached his village and he was generous enough to sponsor."