Kabuto's fangirl~ the "Abandoned" type

Hello. It's been a while. Here's a Kabuto oneshot dedicated to
AccountNotInactive
Please do enjoy.

 Here's a Kabuto oneshot dedicated toAccountNotInactivePlease do enjoy

Chapter 1: Missing

You were struck with bad luck. Your phobia of animals made this a really bad time. The creatures had you backed up against a wall. Their teeth, jagged fangs, glistened with their slobber. Their fur looked fluffy but oh boy you bet it was razor bladed bristles. You heard their heavy breathing as they licked their muzzles hungrily. You felt their animalistic and feral eyes sizing you up. You shuffled a step back and they took a menacing step forward. They were obviously playing with their food, otherwise known as you. You swallowed hard, weighing your options again. Should you try to outrun the creatures? Then you noticed, there was a hole only big enough for a small person, if even. You took your chance and did the jutsu, "Kodomo no jutsu!" A variation of the transformation jutsu, Kodomo no jutsu allowed you to take the form of a child. As a ninja the ability to turn into someone inconspicuous was essential. This jutsu was your trademark. This move being skillfully mastered by yourself, it took you no effort to use. You shrunk to the size of a six year old, your mature feature softened by baby fat and preadolescent innocence. You swallowed a lump in your throat feeling more in danger now that those beasts looked so much bigger in your childish point of view. You backed up close to the opening now, unable to turn around, not willing to expose your back to a savage animal. (Now or never--) In that moment, you felt panic strike. One of the wild animals leaped at you the moment you went to escape. Its huge paws connected with your thin chest, "Ugh!" You stumbled back and your small feet got caught in your oversized cloak. You went flying backward. Your cloak wrapped you up and you tumbled. You looked like a kid sized nikuman. You screamed in the back of your throat. Engulfed in the cloak's darkness, rolled up like a ball, you found you had no control on where your miniature body went. You suddenly hit a bump on the ground. You flipped in midair, bursting out of your cloak. The world was a blurry spiral around you. Abruptly, with finality, you landed and sent a cloud of dust into the air, stunned, laid out flat on your now child sized back. You throw an exhausted thumbs up to no one in particular, slightly breathless. (Safe.) Your heart raced and you laid there, dispelling the fleeting rush of adrenaline. Then, suddenly, there was another's presence. They'd hidden their presence. They were skillfully untraceable until they had revealed themselves, already too close for comfort. (Ninja!?) Quickly you scrambled to sit up, on guard, instincts taking over. A man. You glared. Silver hair. Glasses. Strange, familiar. "AHH!" You yelled out, pointing at Kabuto Yakushi with your eyes wide open. (What the hell is he doing here?!) Your thoughts reeled as he approached you.
His form towered over yours. A tingle ran up your spine. To gain more ground you stood up, back erect, your childish body tense, facing him head on.
<>♡<>