Kiba fangirl~ the "Baby-Sitter" type

Title: Be My Pillow

"Thank you for keeping him sweetie. I hope he wasn't too much trouble for you." The older women said as you placed the sleeping child in her arms.

"Oh no miss he was wonderful! Besides tonight I had help so it wasn't any trouble." You said smiling at the mother then looking down at the sleeping boy lovingly. You gently brush some hair from his forehead and kissed it before they left. Waving goodnight to them you walk back inside. Feeling a little tired but strangely renewed you walk back into the living room where a barely awake Kiba was sprawled out over the couch.

"*groan*.... why did you lie like that! Those kids were so a handful tonight even with my help, especially that little demon you handed off to her. I don't know how you can take this babysitting thing, it's a hassle. And the kids cling to you like you're their freaking birth mother or something." Kiba groaned not moving from his awkward position only moving when you walked by him.

"Your just not use to it Kiba!!" You said with a 'humph' a motherly scowl on your face. "And you're the one who volunteered to help so don't go complaining." You giggle softly as Kiba groans looking on the border line of exhaustion.

"I hate it!" Kiba whined as you walked just past him. You shake your head at him. 'Boys will be boys.'

"Yipe!" you squeaked as Kiba grabbed your wrist as you were walking away and pulled you onto his lap where he wrapped his arms around you.

"I understand why the kids love you though." He said running his finger along your jaw line. You shivered involuntarily at his touch. Kiba wasn't usually like this with you. Saying you expected this would be a flat out lie. "No matter how bad a boy I've been I can always count on her gentle smile... that gentle nature that tells me I can be the devils spawn but she will love me unconditionally anyways. That soon I will change from being a bad boy just for her to pat my head and smile at me sweetly because of my good behaviour. Just for you to be proud of me..." You stare at the side of Kiba's head with astonishment; he had turned it to stare into the empty space as if living out which he spoke. You blush really bright as he rubbed his nose against your shoulder and hide his head in the crook of your neck for awhile before a huge yawn left his mouth.

"Heh, what am I talking about? It must be the need for sleep because I'm talking out of my head." Kiba said chuckling briefly, rubbing his tired eyes as he loosen his hold on you and you slowly slide off his lap and onto the couch sitting right next to him.

You remain quiet as Kiba leaned his head over the back of the couch, his nose to the air as he rubbed at his eyes and sigh throwing his hand limply to his side and roll his head to the side. For a second you thought he was already falling asleep.

"Kiba...?" you call but he didn't budge only moaned a small, "Hn?" You place your hand on top of his. "Kiba... You can't sleep like that." This time he didn't even give a small moan to show you he heard you so you leaned over him to look at his face. His eyes were closed his mouth was just the smallest bit ajar and his soft breath flowed in and out and his face was calm and relaxed. You found yourself mesmerized by his boyish features your eyes staying locked on his handsome face. His lips looked temptingly soft. His eyelashes were surprisingly thick. Why hadn't you noticed them before? His tantalizing brown eyes that stared back at you making you want to melt in a fountain of chocolate- wait!! Your own eyes widened as you realised Kiba's were now looking back at you.

You jump away from him shocked and you land back on the couch with a grunt. You looked up at him as he towered over you. His eyes were half lidded but locked with yours in a heated hold. He got up from his seat walking over to you as you blink at him. Kiba, once he stood in front of you, placed both his hands on either side of your head looming in closer to you forcing you down against the couch as he hovered over your figure his eyelids heavy with sleep but with a dark allure as well. He climbed over you and you froze up.

Kiba leans in closer to you his face so close to your own it made your belly flutter. He pause nose-to-nose with you his lazy gaze penetrating your somewhat wide-eyed gaze. You felt something wet trace your lips and what knocked you for six was when you realised it was Kiba tongue as it left your lips glistening with spittle. What was that, some type of kiss? You thought.

What was even stranger was it was more sensual than a kiss and when it should have grossed you out instead it made your heart race. He rolls off you then out of the blue pulls you against him burying his face into your chest making you blush unsure what else you could do. He wraps his hands completely around your frame and also entwined your legs with one another.

"Soft, sweet and loving... the perfect bedtime pillow..." Kiba mumbled snuggling his face deeper into your chest and after a minute of silence you knew he had fallen asleep.

'Kiba...' you thought your eyes softening. You lift your hand to his head petting it tenderly. He pulled you in tighter as if he needed you closer. You pet his head for a while longer before resting your head atop his and closed your eyes and soon you feel asleep in his arms.

"Goodnight..."