Chapter 15: D-Day

Mystic pulled the car over on what seemed to be an abandoned street. All the houses were either completely vacated or burned down. She told me Vulture's block was not too far away from here. That the police never drove past this street because they suspected that the farther down they went, the more abandoned the place would be. 

The police never got a hold of Vulture. They don't even know he's alive. According to Mystic, they arrest his men and his prostitutes who swear on their life not to rat him out. If there ever was a rat, Vulture would find them before the cops do. And that is the last thing you want. 

"He shows no mercy." She said in a distant voice. I cringed in my seat and unbuckled my seat belt. Mystic popped the trunk of the car and walked around, motioning for me to follow. 

I did as was told and watched her unzip a black bag with multiple zippers and padlocks. She pulled a key from her jeans pocket and opened the biggest lock. I rubbed my hands together, feeling my body temperature drop. This was the real deal. 

We were actually going to go kill people. 

This was a mission to save Kelse and avenge Arielle, as well as kill the man who caused Mystic so much pain. My morals were clouded. Is it right to kill? 

No. Of course not. But if you kill due to self defense, what happens then? 

I watched as Mystic pulled a silver brush from the bag. She brushed her hair up in to a pony tail, then used a fancy clip to pin it in to a bun. The hair style was simple enough but it managed to bring out her perfect facial features. Her long and exposed neck, lead up to a firm chin and a pronounced jaw bone. 

What was she doing? I stopped myself from asking. She looked so focused. 

After adding light eye liner and a dark shade of eye shadowed. She puckered her lips and slid on a sparkling cherry colored lip gloss. I glanced at the bag in the trunk and saw multiple shining objects. My stomach dropped only slightly when I noticed Mystic sliding out of all her clothes. I looked around worried.

She took off all her clothes, in the middle winter, in a dark deserted neighborhood. I searched my mind for exactly what made me so crazy about this girl. Was it that she was crazy? 

I spread my hands out, trying to hide her half naked body. 

Her beautiful figure was only for my own eyes. I heard her soft laugh behind me. "David." She called in her seductive voice. I groaned before answering. 

"Yes?" 

"Look." She smirked as I turned towards her. Her silk red Victoria secret bra delicately cradling the most perfect caramel breasts stared back at me. 

"Mm." Was all I could let out. She grinned and slipped a silk blue dress over her head. The blue dress was cut in to a low 'V', exposing her long neck and continuing down the middle of her chest. 

I decided to break my silence. "Why are you dressing up to go kill someone?" I asked concerned. I bit my lips and moved my body closer to hers. 

Her beautiful eyes were calling to me. 

My head told me, this was not the time or place for this. But my other body parts were working against my will. 

I wondered if only I knew of the power in her eyes. They controlled the strongest men. 

Her warm hand, crept down my abdomen. "If you haven't noticed." She began smiling, exposing her pure white teeth. "I am a very classy lady." 

She raised her eyebrows moving closer.