Chapter 4: Awkward

I took the bus back to Kelse's place, the black backpack on my shoulder like a pillar of burdens. I began wondering if dad would cut off my phone bill since he kicked me out.

He really did pamper me in that house, I didn't pay for anything, or say thank you. I still don't think I deserved to be kicked out though.

He would blame himself if I just happened to die.

My cell began ringing again. I noticed the number from earlier today-Kelse. I picked up.

"Hm?" I answered not really wanting to talk to her.

"Hello?" I heard a soft velvet voice on the other end, it wasn't Kelse at all. My heart rate increased. "Hi. Who-who is this?" I asked. But I knew damn straight who it was.

"I was just telling your girlfriend I got lost last night. Thanks." The word girl friend pissed me off just a bit coming from her mouth, but I heard the smile in her voice.

Her sweet smooth voice.

"I'm really sorry. I was...tired." The lady sitting next to me, looked to the side, obviously listening to my conversation then turned away when she saw me looking back.

 "It's alright." She said after a couple seconds then the phone clicked, and the call ended. I clicked the call button calling Kelse's phone back. I needed her voice again, but she didn't pick up. No one did. 

     I got to my stop and passed the small alley I had seen her first, then walked just a couple more blocks to Kelse's apartment. I walked up the stairs to her door and raised my hand to knock but Kelse swung the door open.

Her eyes narrowed staring through mine and turned to an obviously fake smile when she turned back to the goddess. The beautiful girl from last night sat on the sofa her long legs crossed, staring at me with a childlike smile on her lips. I forced my eyes to leave her. But they couldn't.  They wouldn't though I begged them too, because she was even more beautiful in the day light.

Her complexion glowed, lighter than tanned, but still with a caramel tint to it, and her straight brown hair ran all the way down her back, just inches above her butt. What was absolutely distracting was her chest. They weren’t double Ds but they were so perfect.

They were such a perfect size. On someone else they would have looked medium sized, but they looked huge compared to her small body frame. 

"Hi." My voice went quiet, more like a husky whisper I didn't expect. She smiled but didn't return the greeting.

"How did you give her wrong directions to 14th Street? You know all of Manhattan like the back of your hand." 

Kelse's eyebrows furrowed and made a line down the middle of her forehead, like the line running down the princess’s chest. I blinked twice stopping myself.

"Sorry." My eyes returned to Kelse's face and a drop of cold sweat began to gather above my eyebrows. Who was this girl?  "If she still needs help-" I turned to face her and she cut me off.

"Oh, nah thanks." She did a hearty laugh. "Your girlfriend told me." She nodded to the blonde haired girl, whose name I had now forgotten.

" Kelse. She's not my girl friend." I corrected when I remembered. Which was probably a bad idea.

Kelse's eyebrows shot up and she cleared her throat.

"Want anything to drink?" Kelse asked her. She moved her long shiny hair all to the left shoulder and stood up. "No, thank you. I gotta get going." She walked past me, the rosy smell soothing my nose. I quietly sighed as a light breeze swept across my face, leaving behind the soft sent of her shampoo.

 I wanted to look at her ass.

I wanted to so bad, but I held my gaze on the sofa where she was just 3 seconds ago. Her heels tapped down the hallway.

" Anyways" I said,  pretending that it was awkward and uncomfortable, because it was, for Kelse. "How are you babe?" I asked looking over at Kelse and shutting the door behind me. She didn't respond. I watched as she leaned against the frame of the kitchen door. She slightly shrugged her shoulders and bit down on her bottom lip, confusion never leaving her face. The gesture was oddly cute but I knew she was upset with me.

Not like any of this was my fault. 

"Who was that?" she asked concerned. I slowly walked myself over to where she was leaning and left my body only an inch from hers. Her warm breath brushed my face and I could feel the heat coming from her body.

"Believe me when I say, I don't know." I moved a strand of hair behind her ears and trailed a gentle finger down her jaw bone and continued down her neck. It was easy to tell Kelse began to struggle. Her face lightened almost immediately but there was still tension in the air. I continued to explain myself.

"She asked me for directions when I left for class this morning." 

"That's all?" Her sweet voice mumbled. I lowered my eyes to hers and watched her lips part slightly. 

"That's all." I mumbled. I felt a confident hand move up my chest and a small pull on my neck, her lips moved in an effortless rhythm with mine. She sighed as I pulled her small body to my own and deepened the kiss. 

Her sweet breath and the smell of a body wash that I did not know the name of clouded all of my senses. How did girls manage to smell so good, all the time? She pulled away momentarily and smiled.

I could tell it was a smile of relief. She thought a hot girl had stole me from her. She pulled my bag off my back. Her arms wrapped around my neck and as she began to kiss me again, I could think of no one else’s lips, but hers. 

"My dad kicked me out." I informed her after she stopped for a breath. Her face was still close to mine and she kissed me again. "That's not a problem" she mumbled. She was so caught up in me she was breathing harder than normal. It started to turn me on.

"Is this what jealousy brings out?" I laughed. She chuckled kissing down my neck. "Shut up." she ordered. 

"Yes master." I mimicked a servant. I felt a soft bite to the side of my neck that ran chills up my spine. Her hands slipped down the growing part of my pants and I bit back a groan. 

"I'm yours. You win."