Chapter 2: The Girl

Thanks again for your support guys. This chapter is short but it should still be interesting.

I'm dedicating this fan to another cool person, support her. <3

To the right is your co-star (the mystery girl), the most beautiful and lovely Amrita Rao >>>>>>>

Enjoy.

_______________________________________________________________________

 Kelse was still sleeping when I woke up. I looked around the dark room thinking about last night and sighed trying not to get too turned on again. Her house smelled amazing. Like some kind of candy treat.

It made me smile. I moved my hands down the smooth skin of her shoulder and continued down the curves of her waist.

"Hey. Wake up beautiful." I whispered.

 Her eyes barely opened then shuttered closed again. I had to leave but I didn't really want to wake her. I carefully moved off the bed and found my way to the bathroom. Tiled walls and the smell of Victoria secret body wash surrounded me. I washed my face and gargled some mouthwash then got my things and left her my number. I'm not sure how she would take that but I had to get to the library and read up something for class. Since if I don't go dad would probably kick my ass out again.

 Not that it would be much of a problem. Because of Kelse, I actually want him to kick me out again. 

Outside was dark and freezing. It was past 6 and the sun still wasn't up. The neighborhood had an eerie look to it. I shoved my hands in to my pockets and walked down the street to a bus stop I knew a couple blocks down. The streets were lonely and dimly lit by the street lights. Very few people were on the road and those who were, were either homeless or scary looking.

"Wake up New York." I mumbled in to my scarf. 

 About a block ahead of me stood a broken streetlight that left half the sidewalk in darkness. Under the light I could faintly see the turn of a narrow alley and as I approached it a chill swept through me.

My breathing accelerated as my strides grew longer, passing the dark alley. I turned my head only slightly before my eyes caught the silhouette of a girl.

The only reason I could tell was because she wasn't wearing a jacket. She was wearing something fitted, something that managed to print out her ass and boobs perfectly in contrast to her slender figure.

 Her long hair swept across her back as one of her hands pressed to the wall. She was thin, because she was facing sideways and aside from the curves of her chest there was basically a straight line down where her stomach should be. I never knew a figure like that existed. 

Though completely stunned by the girl, something else surprised me, the guy she was talking to, trapped against the wall.

 His neck clasped tightly in her hand. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he was trembling.

 "You have three seconds to tell me who else was involved or I snap your neck." She snarled at the shadow hidden in the darkness of the alley.

Who was this girl? Could this man really not get away from her? 

Her head turned to me standing at the end of the alley and I realized I had been there longer than I thought. My heart faltered then momentarily stopped before I quickly turned my head and continued walking, faster than I ever have.

 "Hey." I heard the sweetest voice call. Smooth and soft. "Don't leave." I stopped walking, then continued slightly hesitant. My strides were longer and faster. The kind you do when you feel like you are going to be killed by a hot girl.