Epilogue

It takes weeks for all the drugs to leave Kelse's body. Vulture's intentions really were to kill her. If we had waited until the day he said to come, Kelse would have already died and begin to decompose. I moved back in with Dad, he offered Aria the guest room, thinking that she was just a really unfortunate teen who got kicked out by her parents. I find it is best not to correct him. He seems so happy that I am back and so thrilled that I have found someone I truly love. Dad loves her too. I think it's mainly because she cooks all the meals in the house. Either way, she refuses to look at me the same. She hasn't stopped beating herself up for putting me through everything. She accompanies me to the hospital, when I visit Kelse and though Kelse hates her living guts, she is happy that she is alive. 

    When Dad leaves for a trip to Washington, we have a week of the house to ourselves. The doors close and in moments, her eyes are set on mine. I am unable to pull away from her seductive glance and I watch as she climbs on to my lap. I kiss her forehead and turn her head to mine. 

" I love you Aria." I say honestly. She preses her lips to mine briefly and responds. 

"Call me Mystic." 

                                                             The End