I Love You.

" So How Do I Look? " My Mom Said Twisting & Turning in the frame of my door. I was losted for words, She was glowing in her Black Strapless Cocktail dress, Her makeup looked so beautiful and her hair wavy.

" Oh My Goodness! Mom You Look Amazing " I Said With My Eyes opened Big. " Yeah Ms. McKenzie You Do Look Good." Zendaya said a couple of seconds after me.

" Thanks You Two" . My Mom Said Just As The Doorbell Rang. " Okay Thats My Date, Come Down If You Like" . My Mom Said As She Left.

" Am Going Down are You coming Zee? " I said as I began To Walk Out. " In A Minute " She Replied.

I went down stairs to see Jeremy The security guard I met a couple weeks ago. " Hello" I said giving him a happy smile. " Hey " He said back. Just Then I heard footsteps running back up the stairs.

When My Mom and Jeremy and ran back upstairs. " Zee What Happened? I Heard You ran back up stairs" I said.  " Thats Him " Is the only thing she said. "Thats Who " I asked.

" He's The Man My Mom Cheated On My Dad With, Well I think I saw him from the side " She finally came out and said. " Oh my, What The Hell? " I said just then the doorbell rang. I went to open the door and their was Jaden & Jacob Standing their.

" Hey You Guys " I said in my normal voice. "Hey." They Both said together. They both followed me upstairs. " Theirs Zendaya Jacob " I said In My annoyed voice. "Okay?" He said weirdly.

I went back down stairs and was followed by jaden. When I opened the Refrigerator door her put his arms around my waist and lift me up and placed me on the stool near the kitchen island.

" Jaden " I said laughing, " Why Would You Do That?" I Said Still Laughing. " I wanted to know why you were all sad and Stuff" He said Playing with my hair. " Me and Zendaya thinks my mom went on a date with a cheater " I said all in one breathe.

" Erin, It Okay " You can just tell her when she gets home or something right? " He said unsure. " What if she thinks am just trying to separate them because I don't Want Her Dating Anyone else but me dad, Well Thats half true." I said burying my head into his shoulder. " It Okay Erin" He Said reassuring Me.

I sat their like that for 5 Min's then the idea came to me head. I looked up in jadens eyes and said " I want You Now." Jaden looked at me like I was Crazy, I probably was. " Erin, I cant Do That " He finally said. " Why not " I said rising my voice a little. " Because You Hurt and only want that to feel more worst, Plus .......  Never mind " He said shaking the thought out.

" Plus What ? " I said wanting him to finish his sentence. " ...... Plus I Love You and Don't Want To Do any that when we are both ready and are in a stable relationship " He said in a hush tone.  " Are You gay? " I said laughing. " Gay? Your Calling This Gay? " He gestured to himself and started laughing.

" No, It's just that was so sweet what you just said and I Love You Too " I said Putting my hands around his neck bring him closer to me and kissed for a veryyyyyyyyy Long Time.

" Well That was Good " I said when we both broke from the kiss. " No, Great " He said afterwards. " Wanna Watch A movie?" I asked. " Umm.. So What did you have in mind?" He said rising one of his eye browns. " The Notebook! " I shouted. " Erin You breaking me here, Do You want me to turn gay?" He said laughing.

" No... But Do It For Me " I Said Looking Into His Big Brown Eyes, " Okay, I'll Watch It. " He said Smiling at me then walking over to the living room. I cleared my throat really loud to get his attention " Can You Left Me Over There? I said In My Baby Voice.

" Sure" He said laughing at me. He lifted me over to the couch then I Played The DVD That's always In The DVD Player. I Placed My Head In His Lap And looked in his eyes as he looked at the TV.

 " Erin You Know You have to meet my parents right? He said looking down on me. " Yea.. When Will They Be Back In Town?" I said Turning to the t.v . " Next Week " He said. Okay, Maybe Your Family Could Come Over For Dinner."  I said smiling. " That Would Be Great" He said turning to the t.v.

======================

Hoped You Liked It.

Stay Tuned For A Series Called ' Tired Of Love Stories ' It's A Book Of Short Stories About Love. Lol.

Follow Me: @LoveYouJaden

Love You Guyss Reading. :) Dance For Love Will Be Updated This Month! Are You Happy? :)

- JadenOwnss