Sorry?

Okay even though I didn't like this girl I was sill sad for her. Her friends were spreading the rumors of her being pregnant, Well if she's pregnant.

Friday,

The Rumors were getting more and more intense, people were now saying Katy has disease(s) . People were trying o figure who the father was too. They never came across jadens name but their was this one name I never heard before.

Alex Holland.

Lunch Time.

"Alex Holland Do you guys know who that is?" I said sitting down at the table where zendaya and Hanna was.

They both looked a Little scared when I said the name. "Why Do You ask?" Hanna asked in a funny tone.

"That's the boy who they said katy is pregnant for, but then again she isn't pregnant, maybe, maybe not." I said unsure.

Alex is the boy who katy played around with alot last year. He was like the bad boy in town, he always break the rules. He used to get the girls heart and virginity." Zendaya said in a hush tone.

"Well where is he now?" I asked.

"Um, He changed schools before this year started" She said as She took a sip of her apple juice.

"Oh... Wow" I said as Roc,Prince,Prod and Aria walked over and sat down.

"So What are you guys talking about?" Roc said looking in each of our faces.

" Oh just some kid name Al-" I said right before I got cut off.

"Al" Hanna said laughing uncontrollably

"Okay, We can now see whose on the crazy side" Aria shouted widening her hairs.

" Whatever Aria, You crazy too" Hanna said sticking out her tongue.

"Okay you both are crazy" Prince said laughing and putting his hand around zendaya.

-----

After School

After school my mom picked me up as usual. When I got home I went to take a long shower.

Ring,Ring

"Why now Phone?" I said while coming out the shower still letting the water run to answer my phone.

Phone Conversation.

Me: Hello.

??: Hello, Erin It's me Jaden.

Me: Oh So now You decide to call and in the shower....

Jaden: Am Sorry About th-

Me: Sorry? You haven't called me in 3 days! && that's all your just Sorry?

'Jaden: Let me make it up to you.

ME: How the hell are you gonna make it up to me?

Jaden: Just Let me take you out tonight at 7:30.

Me: ...... Where do you wanna go?

Jaden: You'll see.

Me: Okay...

Jaden: And are you really in the shower.. Butt naked? I need to see you. *Laughs*

Me: *Laughs* No! Bye!

I quick hang up the phone. (How can I be mad at him. :))

---- Wearing:

A Cute body Con dress with black sandals ands lots of cute jewlery. I wore my hair in a side plait.

"MOM!!!!" I said As I ran down stairs.

" Yess Hunny " She answered.

"Am Going out" I said finally finding her in the kitchen.

"Where?" She asked

"I Don't Know"

"Well Are you done with you homework?"

"Yess!" I said annoyed.

"Are You Meeting a boy?" She asked.

" Why would I? I can't have a boyfriend remember?" I said walking over to the refrigerator and taking a water.

" Very Good! I liked you reply" She said smiling.

" Thank you?" I said laughing.

Beep beep.

"Okay mom that's my ride" I said as I ran out the house

" Be back by 10:30" I heard her scream behind me.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about this boring chapter. I have been so tired through this week. I tryed my best to write this week. I don't even know when am gonna be able to write again but it will be soon. I think.

Am gonna Officially start my next story sometime this month.

Love You Guys! Byee. :))

Follow me at: @LoveYouJaden :))

-JadenOwns