We Good?

" Am I'll Take The Blueberry Pancakes With Oj " I said Very quickly. I needed to heard what Jaden Was About to say.

" Okay, && You? " She said looking at jaden.

" Umm... I think.. I'll Have...... The .... Same... " He finally said. I looked at him with my mouth wide open. " Are You serious? "

" Okay Your orders will be right out " The waitress said as she waked to the back.

" You took that long to Say you wanted the same thing as me? " I said staring at him..

" Yep.. Soo, Should I continue? " He said knowing I would say yess.

" YESS! "  I shouted out.

" She was only, What's It call.. Um Food Poised..." He said drifting off.

" OMF'inG , So you tell me I Went Through all of this because She had food poising. " I said said looking at jaden.

" Wait you broke up with me because You taught katy was pregnant? What the hell did that have to do with our relationship?"

I held my face and gave jaden a look.

" Erin, Please don't tell me you taught I was The baby daddy, I wouln't hurt you like that.. I Love You. ": He said softly looking into my eyes..

I covered My Face. " Jaden Stop Giving me those looks! You know I can't resist them, &&... I Love You too. " I said Smiling && looking at him.

" Aw, Young Love. Heres Your food, Enjoy " The red head waitress said as she ruined our moment and left.

"So Dose This mean we are back together?" He said feeling excited.

I nooded my head slowly, " But On One Condition "

"Whats That?" he's said holding my hands on the table.

" You still have to take me to the dance " I said laughing.

" Looking forward to it " He said smiling and pouring sryup on his pancakes.

-----

" Erin! " My mom shouted from down stairs.

" Am In My room " I shouted back out.

" I see your feeling better." Said after standing in my doorway observing me.

" Yep " I said smiling then went back to sewing a dress.

" So what's the dress for? " She asked pointing.

" The dance Friday "

" Do you have a date? " My mom asked being nosey.

" Yeah, There's something I have to tell you " I said turning away from the sewing machine to face her.

" Is It, That Your Boyfriend Is Jaden Smith? He said folding her arms.

" Mom, Am Soo Sorry, But He's not hurting my Grades In school. Please Don't ber mad at me.

"You didn't have to lie to me you could of just told me. " She said sitting on my bed.

" Am sorry " I said in a soft voice.

" It's Okayy. Good Night. I Love You " She said as She left.

----

Me && Jaden's Phone call.

Jaden: Hello?

Me: Jay!!

Jaden: Baby. What's up?

Me: I just Told Mom We Were Dating, well she found out on her own oor something.

Jaden: Oh That's great, See Willows Weird She asked if she could help you get ready for the dance. Please Tell her yes so she can leave me alone.

Me: Okayy.

Jaden: Okayy,, See You Later. Love Ya. :)

Me: Love You Too.

I Laid Flat On My Bed Looking Up at The Ceiling. " I Love My Life " I Said Quietly to myself.

-----

Hey Hey Hey It'sss Crazyy Erin!!.. Lol
Okay Sad To Said Ther's only going to be a couple more chapter.... But Their Gonna Be Alot Longer.

Sorry For Any Mistakes This Is Not Proofread.

Follow Me @LoveYouJaden

Give It Too Em'' Swagg.

Love You Guys,

- JadenOwnss