Dreams Thats Where I Have To Go.

*Text Message*

Jaden: Babe Am Sorry About tonight. 11:23 pm

Me: Um, It's Ok, But.. 11: 25 pm

Jaden: But What? 11:29pm

Me: I don't Think We should see Each other anymore. 11:31pm

Jaden: What? 11: 45 pm

Me: Am sorry, Byee 11: 56 pm

Jaden: Erin, No I Love You.

------

That Was the hardest breakup I have ever done. I Really Liked Jaden, But I guess It Was Not Meant To be. How can I be in a relationship with a boy who has another girl pregnant?

Well I don't Know Exactly, But Just How he reacted to what was said at dinner I know somethings up. Am Too young for this.

I continued to cry wen my dads voice was in my head. " Am the only boy whose going to be in you life " . I could still remember the day he said it, It was a week before his passing. My dad always understand me more than my mom.

I laid on my bed crying and staring at my dads picture on my nightstand. I fell asleep after ignoring 10 or more of Jaden's phone calls.

I woke up to the sun blazing through my window. My head was pounding and I was Dehydrated, probably from all that crying last night.

I sat up on the bed and grabbed my phone from the nightstand to see that i had 13 missed calls, & 24 messages. And they were from none other than Jaden.

I checked the time on my phone. " Damn 10:42" I said to myself. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to get a water from the refrigerator. I looked into the mirror that was hanging in the living room.

" Omgg I look horrible, I need a shower " I said dragging myself back upstairs.

I took a LONGGG shower and did my regular hygiene stuff. I had decide in the shower to go to the diner a couple of blocks down the street. That would probably get my mind of Jaden.

I thrown on a over sized hooding and a short jeans with some regular tennis. I left my hair down.

I texted my mom to tell her where I wass going just in case she comes home and am not there. I never walked to this place before I only saw It when we pass it on the way home from school.

I walked out the door locking it after me. I place my headphone in my ears and started on my journey.

Dreams Thats where I have to go to see you beautiful face anymore,

I stare at a picture of you and listen tot he radio.

Hope, Hope theres a conversation where we both admit we had it good

But until then it alienation I know that much Is understood

 And I realized If You asked me how am doing I'll say am doing just fine

I'd lie and say that your not on my mind But I go out and I sit down at

a table set for two and finally am force to face the truth

no matter what they say

Am not over you, Not over you

I listened to this song 4 times before I reached the place. As I approached the place I took the headphones out my ears and bent down to tie my lacing's.

Just then I felt something graze my head. " What The Hell ? " I shouted as I got up and looked at the boy riding the bike that nearly took out my head,

" Jaden? What The Hell Are You doing here? " I shouted " You almost killed me." I said holding my heart.

He dropped his bike and began to walk over. His eyes were red " Can We please talk " He finally said as he stood in front of me, His voice sounded very weird.

" Talk about what ? " I said in a hush tone. " Erin You know what am talking about" He said walking towards the diner.

----

The table we sat at was quiet until I broke the silence.

" You ride 8 miles on your bike to my house? " I said looking into his eyes.

" Yeah, I rode to you house but you weren't there, I saw you walking along your rode in a distance " He said looking up.

" Why didn't you just get your driver to drive you?" I asked looking at him strange.

" I needed to think" He said looking through the glass windows that was in front of us.

"Okay jaden what did you want to talk about"

" Why did you break up with me?"

" ......... You know the reason so don't ask me dumb questions, The whole school knows what you did!" I shouted to let only him hear me.

" And what is that exactly?"

" You got her pregnant." I said with tears draining down my face.

" .... I did what? You mean katy? Katy? Really?" He said signing to his self. " I did not get her pregnant, She's not even pregnant."

" and How Do you know that?" I said still crying.

"My mom and her mom are close friends, They were scare she was pregnant she was puking and was sick, But that's just because she's -

" Hello Can I take you kids order?" I red head waitress asked.

----------------------------------------------------------

Haha Clifhanger. :))

I hope you Love This Chapter Because I do. This Is one of my favorites...

What Do you  guys think Katy has? Lol

Love You Guyss..

Comment. Vote. Read. Share.

Follow me: @LoveYouJaden

- JadenOwns