Aww Zee.

" Okay So Let Me explain Everything To You, It All Started Last Week " Zendaya Said As She was going to beginning her story. " I caught my mom on the phone 2 or 3 week ago talking to someone she was saying ' Am going to meet up with you tonight ' and it was like 10 at night. I asked her about it and she was like It's nothing.

" I grew suspicious about the way she blew it off and knew something was going on but I didn't find out until last week Saturday. My my dad and I went to the amusement park couple blocks down, My mom stayed home and gave our butler and maid the day off. When we got home my dad and I looked for my mom in the house, when we opened the door to their bedroom we saw him on top of her naked.

" My dad was like what The F... " She said laughing a little. " I was in shock My dad kicked her and him out the house... I was so sad for my dad and I was mad..  Why the hell would my mom do that? and That was my weekend how was yours?" She said sighing.

If you are too sad maybe you can sleep over for the rest of the week. My mom would let me sleepover at your house but you can sleep over at mine." I said Trying to put a smile on her face.

"I don't know If I want to just leave my dad, ya know" She said still sounding sad. " I think her's going away on a business trip anyway, I'l Come over tomorrow... SLEEPOVER" She said sounding happy.

" Don't let this bring you down Zee, I Love You." I said singing it. " Erin You Can Sing.. && I Love You To Babe. " She said laughing. " So I'll See You later , Bye Zee " I Shouted. " Byee" She said calmly.

I ran downstairs to find my mom in the living room watching t.v. I sat beside her and in my cute voice mood.

" Hey Mom, You look Really Nice Today" I said with a big smile on my face. " What do you want Erin? She said as she turned to me.

I cut the act and just talk. " Okay you know my friend the girl you met in Starbucks that morning with her dad..? I asked.

" Oh the Pretty Girl With The Cute Dad " She said laughing. " GROSS MOM! Anyway, Her and her dad found her mom cheating and zendaya needs to stay over for a while... Like the rest of the week? I said wondering what her respond would be.

" Umm, Sure " She said sounding sorry for her. " Oh, and am going on a date tomorrow night " My mom said in her happy voice. I Looked at her like she was crazy " Good for you mom" I said whiling running up the stairs.

My mom is dating again.... Why? Has she forgotten about my dad? :\ Sigh*

I got on my phone then texted Zendaya that it was okay for her too stay over, Maybe even Jaden & Jacob Can come over . ;)

I wonder who she is even going out with, He better be nice and cute.

School Sucked Because They Said They Might Change The Date Of The Dance. The only reason what made it A M A Z I N G was When Jaden Came Up from behind me and kissed my neck. How sweet. When Zendaya come's over Today P A R T Y!

---------------

Hope You Enjoyed!!!

:PP Follow Me @LoveYouJaden

This Chapter Was Sucky .. But The Next chapter you will L O V E as much I Do. :)

-JadenOwns