Jaden??

" Omg! You Got A Limo For Us" I said Fake Crying. " But Am Still Mad ".

" Come On Erin, You Can't Be Mad At This Face " He Said Pointing to his face. " Damn!! You Look Good "

" *Laughs* Yeah, I try My best, && You Don't Look Too Bad Yourself " I said Looking at him from head to toe. Jaden was wearing: Black Dress Pants, A Black Long sleeve Dress Shirt, and Of Course Vanss.

" Am Suppose To eye Rape You Not The other way around" He said coming closer to me. The The Car Started To Move.

-------

As Soon as the limo was out of my yard me and jaden went at it. We were doing hardcore kissing. We were rolling all around the limo because of how the limo driver was driving.

I felt jaden's hand going up my thigh to under my skirt, but I stopped him and whispered in his ears " Maybe If You Make It Up To Me You Can Have Dessert ". I felt him tense up a little.

------

10 Minutes later we had arrived to our destination. As We Got Out The Car "OMG" was The Only Thing I Could Say. Jaden Took My Hand And walked me over to a beautiful table he set up overlooking the see. Their were beautiful decorations.

" This is so Beautiful " I said fanning myself to prevent from crying. ( Lol )

" All For The Best & Beautiful Erin " He said smiling and pulling out my chair for me to sit.

" Thanks " I said taking a seat.

"Am I forgiven yet?" He said smiling and talking a seat.

" Aha, No. All you want is dessert anyway " I said laughing.

Just then a waiter came out and brought us some food :

Shrimp Linguini && Fruit Punch ( <----- Lol   )

Jaden got right into eating his food, but I didnt feel like eating after katy ran across my mind.

" Um, Jaden" I said in a soft voice.

" Yea" He managed to say with a mouth full of food.

" Question.... Have anyone told you about the rumours of katy going around school? " I said looking directly in his eyes.

" Katy? Rumors? About What? " He asked slowing down on eating his food.

" Um, About her being pregnant"

Jaden Nearly coughed up everything he had put in. "Pregnant?" He said sounding scared. " I didnt hear about that"

" Umm, Why Werent You today school?"

" I don't know, listen we have to go home now.."

"Why?"

"Because.. It's after my curfew"

"Jaden, It's only 9:12"

"Yeah, Even When your parents are stars you have a curfew" he said standing up and fake laughing.

"Okay?, I guess we are leaving" I said to Myself

-----

In th car we didnt say a word to eachother. When I arrived back home We said "Goodnight" to each other, Then I left.

I went straight up to my room and laid on my bed. " 'Jaden Got her pregnant"

-----

.... Jaden you did What?

...... With who?

.... Umm Foreal

..... Oh Really

...... That's How You Feel?

Did you enjoy it?

I have Been really really busy and thats why the chapters are so short. I am really sorry, But I LOVE YOU GUYS!! :))

\\

Happy Birthday To Me ON August 30th <-- Lol :))

                                          "                   " The day I Meet Jaden. :)

Follow Me : @LoveYouJaden

Bye Bye..

- JadenOwnsssssss!!