Chapter 8

(Avi's POV)

I can't believe Kirstie thought I cheated. Oh, she's waking up.

"Good morning, Gorgeous." I smiled down at her.

"Good morning, Avi." she snuggled back down and fell asleep again. Of course.

"So, are we going to school today?"

"I really don't want to, but we need to." she sighed. "I'd rather stay home, but I'm already so far behind!" she said getting up.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To get dressed. I'm just wearing sweatpants and a hoodie."

"That's fine. Right now, you look as beautiful as ever." And I meant it.

"Avi, I'm a mess!"

"No, just wear that to school!"

"Fine, but I still need to get ready. I need to brush my hair, brush my teeth, and take a shower. I swear I'll put sweatpants and a hoodie back on. Deal?"

"Fine, deal." I can't believe she's actually going to do it. I mean, she looks perfect either way, but she always tries so hard to he beautiful when it should be effortless for her.

"Okay then. I'm going to get ready. What are you gong to wear?"

"Does your dad have any sweats and a T-shirt I can borrow? I'm sorry for borrowing his clothes, but if I knew I was spending the night, I would have brought clothes."

"It's fine. Yeah, I'll go get you some."

"I can get it, you go ahead and get ready."

"Alright then" And with that, she pecked me on the lips and got up.

(Kirstie's POV)

I can't believe I'm just going to wear sweats and a hoodie! To school!

I can only imagine what people will say!

'Ew, why is She wearing That?!'

'Gross'

'She looks so ugly!'

I really need to get in the shower before this stuff get to my head any more than it already is...

After my shower, I got out and blow dried my hair. After that, I got dressed, straightened my hair, parted it, brushed my teeth, and put my makeup on, which only consisted of: concealer, eyeliner, and mascara. Maybe this doesn't look too bad...

I walked out of the bathroom, ready to go, besides my shoes, of course. I walked out and Avi was sitting on my bed waiting.

"Jeez, Avi. You scared me!"

"Sorry, babe. I was bored, so I came in here to wait." he stated, getting up, to hug me, I assume.

"Kirstie Maldonado, you look flawless."

I blushed at his compliment and whispered a faint "Thank you, Avi."

"Come on, we're gong to be late for school." I put my shoes on and went to get my backpack, but Avi picked it up before I could. "I got it, Kirstie."

"Thank you." We went downstairs, and out the door to his truck.

This is going to be a good day, I can feel it.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#
(A/N) Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been super busy, and I've been feeling pretty crappy lately. Just last night, I messaged a guy on Kik named either 'Trey' or 'Austin' (He kept changing it), and he read my message, but didn't reply, so I said "That's rude, you read my message and didn't reply." Then he said, "That's because you're fat and ugly."
So, let's just say, I'm not feeling the best today...I'm glad dacodashyann12 , Emily, and Josh stood up against him. If it wasn't for Dacoda, I would still be in shambles. So go over and show her some love! Love you, Byeee!! :)