Chapter 6

(A/N) Heyyyyy! So on this chapter, I asked for help from my new internet buddy, Victoria Gonzalez, or pentaholic007 on Wattpad! Vic, thank you so much for helping me, and I couldn't have written this if you hadn't helped!!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!! :) Anyway, enjoy! And go follow pentaholic007 :)!!!
#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#
(Kirstie's POV)

I woke up and looked at my alarm clock.

5 minutes before it goes off... Great! Don't you hate when that happens?! I decided it was useless to try and catch a couple more minutes of sleep and dragged myself out of bed.

I checked my phone, and nothing. No texts, no calls. Nothing.

"Oh well," I sighed and got up to get ready for school. I went to my closet and picked out a white dress with white lace covering it, a tan rope-belt-thing, and my tan sandals. I grabbed my outfit and went to the bathroom to get ready.

45 minutes later, I was ready. My teeth were brushed, my outfit looked cute, my makeup was done, my hair was curled, and if I must say so myself, I looked mighty fine!

I walked to the court yard where I usually meet Avi, but stopped when I saw him talking to another girl.

I sneaked out of the way so he wouldn't see me and waited.

Is he cheating on me? No, he couldn't! Could he?...

I snapped out of my thoughts and watched them carefully, examining their every move. Maybe she was just a friend. I'm probably over reacting!

Oh no.... I'm that crazy obsessed girlfriend who always thinks their boyfriend is cheating! I smacked my forehead, but was brought out of my thought with the bell.

I looked over to Avi and he gave her a hug and a quick peck on the cheek before running off to his class. My eyes swelled up with tears. Did I really just see that? How could he?.... I turned and walked briskly to my first class. I knew it was too good to be true...

When I sat down in my first period class, I got my phone out of my bag, and texted Avi before class started.

To: Avi <3
"I need to talk to you later...come to my house after school today..."

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#
(A/N) Cliffhanger!!! DUNDUNDUN! Anyways, I want to say a humongous thank you to pentaholic007 who basically wrote this whole chapter, I just added some fluff! That's it! So, if you loved this chapter, go check out her stories! She's becoming a good internet friend of mine, and is a very talented girl! You won't be disappointed, Scout's Honor! Lol, byeee! :)
#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#