Chapter 7

(A/N) Sorry about the last chapter's cliffhanger..I wanted you to stay interested! Lol! I hope you enjoy this chapter! And remember, Kik me if you have any ideas, and maybe I could use it! Of course, I would give you credit, like I did for @pentaholic007 (Who is amazing, Btw).
Kik: pinkprincessforever
And thanks to @TwynkLovesPTX for writing this chapter!!! :)
#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#
(Avi's POV)

What could Kirstie need to talk to me about?

This thought kept creeping up on me all day, up until sixth period. Maybe she could tell me then?..

I don't know, and it's killing me..

(Kirstie's POV)

I can't face Avi in sixth, my stomach was upset from nerves, but mom was out of town again, and wouldn't be able to pick me up from school. She was gone the whole weekend, and called me this morning, saying their flight got cancelled.

Perfect.

At least I'll be able to talk to Avi alone. Maybe that's not a good thing.

Sixth period rolled around, and I was more nervous then, than I think I ever have been! What if he asked, "What happened?"

How to I answer that? "Oh, I saw you cheating on me, no biggie!" ?

I need to skip, I'll just hide in the bathroom...I thought.. and that's just what I did!

Thank God no one noticed!

That afternoon:

(Kirstie's POV)

Avi was coming over soon. I was pacing the floor in my room. My nerves were shot and my mind was racing. He told me he loved me. Could he just be using me? I can't believe this! I was wrapped up in my thoughts that I didn't see Avi standing in my doorway.

"Hey there." He said with the hugest smile. He kissed my cheek and pulled me in for a hug.

"Avi I want to ask you something." He looked at me with concern.

"You can ask me anything babe. You know that."

I took a deep breath before I spoke. I couldn't believe I was asking him this. I felt really stupid. "Who was that girl you were with earlier?"

His face dropped. I could tell he was thinking about his response. I hope he's not about to lie to me. I continued speaking before he could.

"Avi I know you think I'm being really paranoid but I can't help it. Just seeing you with somebody else made me feel so insecure and...."

He interrupted me and crashed his lips into mine. He kissed me passionately. His hands gripped the sides of my face and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel all my insecurities melt away.

"Don't you ever think for one second that you're not perfect. I don't need anyone but you. I don't want anyone but you. I pinky promise that you're the only one."

He kissed my hands and held them. We sat down on the bed and he continued.

"The girl that you're referring to wanted to know if Kevin had a girlfriend. She said he's so hot." He said in his teenage girl voice.

We laughed for a long time. He reassured me I had nothing to worry about, which was good. We went downstairs to watch movies and cuddle. During The Hobbit, we fell asleep on the couch. I love being in Avi's arms.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

I'm sorry it's short, but it's something!! Once again, I want to say a huge thank you to TwynkLovesPTX for writing this, I love it!!! If anyone had suggestions, Kik me! pentaholic007 and TwynkLovesPTX already have!! And I appreciate them so much for doing so!! :)