Interview with Rainalori

✨️Hello rainalori welcome to our interview book,Hope you don't mind any of our questions,
🎤=Hi, I am really happy that I have chance to say something personally

So here we start,

️ ✨Do you remember when you started books on Wattpad?

🎤- I remember the day but I never thought I will be writing books on Wattpad cause I never joined as a writer but luckily I ended up writing books and I started my books on March 30, 2017.

Do you remember your first book?

🎤- Emotions of Love is my first ever book I have written and I am really happy for that.

What were you thinking when you created your first book?

🎤- As I said I never thought of writing books but after reading almost 500 above books I thought I should also try a one and now here I am with writing more than one.

✨What were you thinking when you created your first character?

🎤- My first story is a fan fiction type and that too inspired from the most on screen couple so I just imagined them as my story characters (though everyone do the same).

   How you felt when you updated your first book?

🎤- I really felt nervous when I published my first book as it was my first and secondly I have that fear will people even read my book cause there are lots of good book in Wattpad.

Do you remember the maximum amount of readers on your book?

🎤- That is difficult one cause I don't want to reveal that secret as I got very low response on the start.

Any special comment you remember on your books?

🎤- Yeah I got some spacial comments as they are requesting me to update twice a day... And it really feels so great.

✨Fanfiction and Romance both of your books are top, what's next genre?

🎤- Well.. I want to write only in romance genre but I ended up writting on fan fiction too but I don't think I will able to write in other genre as they are not included in my liking list.

Silly question, but any bashing messages till now?

🎤- Nope, till now I did not got any of bashing messages and I really feel lucky for that.

How you felt when you received your first comment?

🎤- Comments are something which made every author happy as they could know what their reader felt when they read their books so yeah I feel like flying when I receive my first ever comments and specially the inline one.

Did you had a moment when you have no I can't write anymore? When and why?

🎤- Starting from my writing journey Yes. I felt that thought cause after writing my first book I got really low response from my readers and somehow I thought to stop but Than I thought as I started than I should complete the story too so I started to write again and ended with writing two more books.

Which of your book character relate you in real life?

🎤- Well, Renee Williams my main chapter from my book "Betryal Love" is really related to me as we both faced the betrayal.