Interview with Candicee

Hello candice_333 welcome to our interview book

please don't mind our questions personally....

so let's start....

When did you started writing on Wattpad?

🎤I had a previous account on which I began to write but I don't consider it much☺.I began writing from August 2017

So you are Swasan fan?

🎤 Yes I am swasan fan, as they indeed make a very cute couple, their chemistry was very adorable.

Are you fan of any other couples other than Swasan?

🎤 I admire Rivanya of naagin too, as their intensity of love and care shown in the serial was awesome.

Will you write stories on them too in future?

🎤 I would love to pen down stories on them in near future , and I am having some plans too about it.

Do you remember your first book?

🎤 My first work was an os on swasan, its name is you are my one and only.

I had previous account too on which I had written a one shot but it got deleted.

How you felt when you wrote the first chapter?

🎤 Initially I was hesitant to post the story too. But thought to give a try, and to my surprise it turned out to be good. 

How you felt when you received your first comment?

🎤 On receiving the first ever comment, as I remember I was smiling heartily. It made me satisfied that whatever I have written is atleast good.

What was maximum amount of readers you got on your book?

🎤Its naughty wife! Actually I had planned it to be an two shot, as it was just a mere idea popped in my mind on hearing a joke, but eventually it turned into a book. I received many PMS regarding that my book made them laugh and their stress was too worn out on reading it.

Did have the moment when you taught that you can't write anymore? when and why?

🎤 Yes when I was bashed badly. It happened back in this October only.

Do you remember any comments/reader that touched your heart?

🎤 Well I have received so many ,I can't specify😊 as many I don't remember too.

Any bashing messages till now?

🎤  I have got about two times.

When in late October I was bashed along with talking bad about my books, they had pointed my character too.

Which you books character describes you in real life?

🎤 Well I  resemble the character of swara, in my book "And she remained quite" & " lost in you" and a little from naughty wife