Interview With Sandyblush

Hello sandyblush welcome to our interview book...

Hope you don't mind any of our questions

1. When did you join Wattpad?

👤 November 13 2015

2. Do you remember your first book?

👤  Hahahaha it's not something we can ever forget.
Billionaire's heart us so close to heart

3. How felt when you publish your first book?

👤 We were tensed cluching each other's hand. We were so nervous but so damn happy. It's like we won the world

4. What was the maximum readers you got in your books?

👤  Billionaire's heart is around 735k

5. Do you remember any comments that touched your heart?

👤  Each and every comment we received were like glucose to us. Those few moments when we keep grinning from ear to ear. They are life. Those comments are our true encouragement.

6. Your both books are romantic genre, will you try any other genre?

👤 We are still picking pebbles around the shore. But we do want to try historical paranormal if everything goes right.

7. How you felt when you received your first comment?

👤 That was... umm... there is no word to express that moment. We were happy? No. We were beyond happy.

8. Silly question, any bashing messages till now?

👤  Most of the comments we received are quite positive and encouraging. Even if we did get any in the past or in the future, we ignored and will ignore them in future too.

9. Do you had a moment when you taught no I can't write anymore?
When and why

👤 9. Oh, there's this silly evil called writer's block. Most of our book chapters were at least written more than five times to make them readable. But there's this one time when we were writing "Marrying Miss Devil" and we were unable plan the sequence of the following chapter. It took us a good outdoor trip and many days of sitting idilly to come up with that certain sequence.
At that moment we were so frustrated but never thought of giving up

10. What were you thinking when you created your first book?

👤  Nothing. Absolutely Nothing. We didn't know if can expect something from our writing or not. We started writing for our self at first.

11. What were you thinking when you created your first character?

👤  Uh that's rather a long story to answer that question. But the first character we made was "Laksh" from billionaire's heart. We were in our teens at that time and we just put forth the features we like in a man in general which turned out quiet good

12. Which of your books characters relates you in real life?

👤  No one in particular. Every character has one of our quality added in them. Like Sandy and blush are a little innocent like Neetu. Blush is bubbly like Shyam and Sandy has this flirt thing in her. Etc