Interview with Shubangi Singh

Hello, ShubhangiSingh708991 welcome to our interview book.

🎤thanks for inviting me over here

Hope you don't mind any of our questions...

🎤no not at all

So let's start with the interview,

✍When did you start writing on Wattpad?

🎤 I started writing on wattpad from April month of this year

Do remember your first book?

🎤yupp my best book is THE DEVIL ANDHIS ANGEL SEASON 1

What are maximum number of readers you got on your book?

🎤I couldn't believe as i got 50+ readers in my starting writing journey.

How were feeling when you posted first chapter of your first book?

🎤that time i was really nervous because i was thinking how will people react on it.

How did you felt when you received your first comment?

🎤yes i became super happy after receiving it because for every writer there first ever encouraging comment is really precious.

Your books are mostly Swasan related any special reason?

🎤ya i love their jodi a lot specially helly shah so i love to write stories on them 

Are their any other couples that you like?

🎤ya I like manan also

Will you make books on them too?

🎤yupp I m writing one on going book on it.

Romance, fanfiction, horror thriller are the genre of the your books, what next?

🎤ya actually i m really found of these genre and I love to read and write books on these genre. In future I will try to write comedy for sure.

Did you get that moment, when you decided not to write anymore? When and why?

🎤Yupp because many time my mom become super angry and starts scolding very badly on it that time i think it 

Do you remember any special comment or reader that touched your heart?

🎤ya i had gotten many beautiful comments as appreciation on my writing so i can't select one from them

Let's with some personal questions,

Your favorite color?

🎤black

Your favorite actor?

🎤parth samantam

Your favorite actress?

🎤helly shah

Your favorite food?

🎤samosa (Indian food)

Your favorite book on Wattpad?

🎤i can't select one because there so many beautiful books over here as well beautiful writers 

Your favorite book?

🎤The path hate to love by writer saba sheikh

Your favorite character from Wattpad books?

🎤Swasan  and manan

Which of your book character describe you in real life?

🎤swara from THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL SEASON 1 don't take her romantic side it is fictional 😂😂😂

Let's start our Rapid Fire round

What do you prefer movies/daily soap/cricket/football?

🌹 Football

✨ Your favorite player?

🌹 MS. Dhoni(Cricket)
Messi (football)

Complete this famous dialogue of your favorite couple in your own style?

Pyar hasil nahi kiya ja sakta-------

🌹 Pyar hasil nahi kiya ja sakta kyunki yeh ek pyara sa rishta hai agar koi apka hai toh woh apke pass zaroor ayega.

What will you do if you get a chance to meet Helly Shah in real life? On her current set? What gift will you gift her?

🌹 If I get a chance to meet Helly I will surely try to know everything about her. And the gift that I want to give her is LAUGHING BUDDHA, it is a Lucky charms I want she always be lucky girl.

🌹 What will you do you if you get a super power to teleport anywhere you want?

🌹 If I get super power to teleport anywhere I will surely go to my bhai's hostel. Every night to tease him.

✨ Plot time, write a plot while using the keywords, given down. This plot will not be use by anyone, unless and until they have taken permission from you or me.

Zombie, Royal, Ship, Hate, Swasan

🌹 Swasan are going on a royal ship, for a vacation. But due to some chemical all passenger becomes zombie. Zombie start to eat people.
Swasan try to save themselves from them. They hide from them and got motor boat in the ship. They take out it and left from ship. They tell everything about the ship Zombie to government. Government destroyed the ship through missile.

Last but not the least, would you like to say something to our readers?

🎤yes please thisis really interesting interview book which will make u meet with many beautiful kind of interviews of various genre writers

Hope you enjoyed, our interview

🎤yaa i enjoy a lot thanks again for inviting me.

Hope you didn't mind any of our questions personally?

No not at all.all questions r really interesting.