Chapter Six - The Doctor

"And WHO are you?" someone questioned while me and L.D. were sitting at the kitchen table, watching Amy make dinner. I looked up, startled, to see a man with brown hair and a red fez. He had a red bow-tie around his neck and suspenders. There was a mop under his arm and he had a cellphone on his hand.

"Uh..." I attempted.

"Is that anyway to greet our guests?" Amy demanded, "And is that my new phone? Where's you find that? I've been looking everywhere for it."

"I... Uh..." the Doctor stammered.

"This is Ezibel, Dad," L.D. assisted, "She followed me home... Can I keep her?"

"What? Absolutely not!" he exclaimed.

"Ah... But Dad!" L.D. whined, pinching my cheek, "Look at how cute she is!" My face went red and I turned to Amy to help me.

"Boys!" she snapped, making both of them stop in their tracks and look up at her, "Honestly... You'd think you wouldn't have the slightest bit of decency, the way you torment the poor girl. Go wash up... I made bacon."

"Bacon?" both of them scrunched their noses.

"Why, what's wrong with bacon?" I blinked.

"These nut jobs like fish fingers and custard," Amy rolled her eyes, "It's a long story."

"Huh..." I considered, "I've never had fish fingers and custard." There was a contemplating look on Amy's side until she sighed and turned off the stove.

"Well, we can't have that," Amy gave a weak smile, "It's fish fingers and custard for everyone!"

"Brilliant!" the Doctor grinned.