Chapter One - Meet Ezibel Prince

Catty: L.D.? Get it? Little Doctor? I'm so funny... And his middle name? DOCson? Doctor's Son? So original!

---

Hello. My name's Ezzie. Once, I knew a boy. His name was Liam Docson Pond, and he was very, very special.

L.D. had a mother named Melody Pond and a father named John Smith. His mother was a criminal and his father was a mad man with a big blue box. 

Obviously, he was a very loveable character. 

On my first day of ninth grade, I made my way to History 9, block one. Like with every year, Mr. Samsung's classes were seated alphabetically. This caused problems, especially wiht Lincoln Tony sitting behind me... Kicking my chair.

Ninth grade, however, moved me from next to my long time friend, Mikey Pane, to meeting our newest arrival, L.D. Pond.

"Hello," I smiled at him that first day, "My name's Ezibel Prince. I don't believe I've seen you around here before... Are you new?"

"L.D." he returned, "And, yes, I'm new, here. Charmed to meet you, Ezibel Prince."

"Heh," I giggled, "So... Why'd you decide to come here?"

"When my mom said I could go to any school in the universe," he winked, "I decided the closest human one would be just fine."

"Oh... Well..." I chuckled, "Great to have you, then."