Chapter8

Harry's POV

I refuse to go to go anyway once I'm at the hospital, I'm not leaving till she is walking around and happy. I know she won't be happy when she wakes up she never really like hospitals, I don't think her mum would be very happy either. Where ever Shaun was going was obviously very important to her, since she was still running even though she fell and hurt her leg. She hasn't really moved since she got here but she's breathing that's good, really good and I don't want it to stop. She's been here for 4 hours and she wasn't awoken from her sleep, or whatever the doctors want to call it and I'm worried because I don't know when she will.

I plan on staying here until she wakes up, if she doesn't i will sit here for the rest of my life. I don't care how long it takes for her to wake up, but I want her to, I need her to and I'm not leaving this building till she wakes up.

Shaun's POV

So it feels like I've been here forever, to be honest I think I've been here for a year already. I've heard people talking, but I don't really listen on what they are saying. I wake up from what feels like forever, I look around to see Im in a small room filled with flowers, a few cards and two boxes on my bed at me feet. I raise an eyebrow and reach down to get the boxes, I put on on my lap and the other by my side. I lift the lid off the box on my lap, to see it to be filled with all of the stuff that reminded me of my dad. Drawings, letters, small paintings every thing I pick up the one most important to me and looked at it, it had a drawing on the bottom and read.

Dear daddy,

You know how you would always tell me about the things to do and what not to do, well I've decided when I'm older I'm going to get a tattoo. Remember when you would come home every night and I would run up and hug you, then you would pick me up place me on your hip. Then we would start talking and you would say, "So what did you do today my little falling star?" And ever since then you would call him that. I thought what if that tattoo I got was this. Three stars and one falling, then it wouldn't be bad right?

I remember him reading this and laughing. I would do it for him, I'm going to one day.

For the rest of the day I read and look at all the things that were in the box, from letter to stamps , to drawings and treasures. Through out the day people would drop by, giving me flowers and cards. Jordan and Harry dropped by the most and we all seemed to get closer, apart from my mum she would be by my side for a week if she was allowed.

***

Four years since I was in hospital, four years since my fathers death.

The rest of my life story goes a bit like this, I'm sitting on my front porch looking into my boyfriend and best friend. With little feet running around the house, I make my way inside as the little girl musts into her mums arms. Jordan and Nadia smile at one another then Nadia leaves her mothers arms, sitting in my lap and staring at the ink stain on my collar bone. "Aunty Shaun why do you have that" she asks looking at the two stars, "well sweety they are very important to me, when my daddy and I went to a shop I saw it on a book" I explain. "I liked that book very much and my dad would always read it to me, every night when my dad would tuck me in and tell me good night he would always call me his falling star".

/*/*/