Chapter2

Jordan's POV

I laughed at the fail joke Harry tried to make, as we make, bake and cook all sorts of food. I was busy making ham and cheese pastry pockets, while Harry was chattering away to me, but I didn't pay much attention to the words that came out of his mouth.

My mind wondered off to what my new boyfriend would be doing, Zayn and I had been dating for about a week now. He very sweet and caring, a bit like my ex but lets not get into it now, a person snapped me back into reality. When a saw a hand waving in front of my face, I blinded a few time to see what was going on. Shaun, she ran straight past me. I've seen her ran but never this fast, not even when she's playing soccer.

I looked back at Harry, to see a worried look on his face.

Shaun's POV

After I was dressed and felt a bit better, I was ready to go back out there again. I started to walk down the hall and around the corner, and was just about to go through the door. But something stopped me, the noise of a person yelling. I slowly followed the sound, that lead me back to the front counter. Harry? What... Why would he be yelling? I walked forwards, to see what all of this was about.

I came to find that the person Harry was yelling at was the lady, that same lady that was rude to me, the same lady that spat coffee on me.

I watched as they fight, until the boss came out. I walked into the main room, Jessica didn't put up with a fight, when grabbing Harry by the shirt and walking out side. I've never seen her so angry. The door shut with Jessica and Harry on the outside, once that door was closed it went silent. Dead. Quite.

Not a sound, most people's eyes were focused on the lady standing in shock and I think even embarrassment, and the rest were on Harry. You couldn't hear anything, you could just watch as Jessica yelled, her voice so loud you could just hear it through the glass. Like a racing car in a sealed off glass cube. Harry's face went down to the ground and then to me, I didnt know what to do so I just stand there. " Jordan! Jordan! ", I yell trying to find the one people who was with Harry.

I jogged though the store, looking and looking for her light chocolate brown hair. I see she standing outside, with her back facing me. " Jordan thank god I found you, what's going on?" I asked, she didn't answer. Grabbing her arm and spinning her around I repeat the question, her head facing the ground and her arms crossed. I tilled her head up with me fingers, to see her face. Her eyes watered, cheeks flush and a little thing inside of me kept saying is it bad?

I take my hand from her face, and it stayed in place. " It was me" she said finally, replying to me question early.

"What do you mean?" I ask again, " I gave Harry the idea" she said and then spoke again " we were talking and we saw what happened with you and the lady at the counter, and I told Harry that someone should teach her a lesson. A lesson that will teach her not to be such a... a", " Cow?" I say laughing lightening the mood a bit.

" Well yeah, I said that he should, cause he's a muscly man and would be sure to scare her, but by the time I had thought about it he was gone" She finished. I didn't know what to say, after a few questions we when inside. We walked in to find ever thing back to normal, but something didn't feel right.

Where is Harry?