Charpter7

Waking up to the phone ringing isn't the best thing, I don't think mum is home that's why it is still ringing. "Hello" I answer with an annoyed voice "hello, this is Rebecca for the Brisbane Hospital, is this Mrs Jacobson?" The lady asked. I don't know why they would be calling right now, "no sorry, she's not here can I take a message?" I reply. "I was just calling to inform you of the sad news of Mr Jacobson, he didn't make it through" she spoke, right there and then I died, then I wish I didn't pick the phone, I wish I was out but know I had to pick up that god damn phone. "Umm thank you for letting me know, I will be sure she get the message" I finish and hang up the phone. Calling mum strait away waiting for her voice to answer but it just went to voice mail, I tried again while passing backward and forward in the small closed in area.

I pause and take the phone away from my ear holding it at my side as I walk into her room, there lye her phone on her bed she must of forgot it. I grab my phone, wallet and shoes and ran outside not even out my front door and I was cry, but you would to and I have a right to cry. I don't cry I just don't like it, it makes me feel weak and venerable. I struggle as I run out the door I don't know why, maybe it's because I'm crying so hard, maybe it's because I can't handle the news. But here I am still running I trip a bit but I don't let it bother me, I just keep going.

I remember when I was little and my father told me every night when i went to bed, we would tuck me in and give me a kiss on the forehead. 'Your my little falling star' he would say 'you will never burn out, your a falling star that has never fallen and never will' he loved me and I promised him I would do something that we would both be proud of. He promised me if anything happened to him he will be watching over me, pointing me in the right directions and helping me through the hard parts of life. But most of all not just that I was his falling star now he's my falling star too.

Harry comes out of his house just as I trip over on the road, he yells my name but everything just gets blurry. All I see is black but I can hear things, sounds, noises. I hear this beeping sound and it's so annoying I've been hearing it ever since I was put down, I remember falling, someone yelling then two big arms wrapped around me then it just went black. Now here I am on a soft thing with this beeping noise going off every three seconds, I don't know if it's in my head or if I can actual hear it. "She's healthily and will be fine for now, we will have to keep an eye on her though just incase anything happens" a deep voice says. I couldn't really recognise the voice but I knew what it sounds like, "thank you doctor, we will come back later". Doctor! Where am I? Am I in a hospital? Why am I in here and why are there so many people talking its so hard to listen!

"I'm sorry sir, your not aloud in here" the same voice spoke again, I think it's that doctor by the way he talks. "I have to see her, I need to" another males voice says but this one is familiar I've heard his voice before. "Visiting hours are over you will have to come back tomorrow" the doctor tells the strange man, does he know me? Why does he need to see me?

It's cold and all I see it black with a little white dot so small it's almost nothing, it's like I can't open my eyes and when I try nothing happens. I can't move or talk so I don't know what's going on and I'm scared, I'm scared that I'm invisible or something and I don't know what to do. I need someone to do something to help me, help me.

Harry's POV

"Your back already love, how is she doing?" My mother asks with a curious look implanted on her face, "the doctor wouldn't let me in to see her" I state walking up stairs slowly. I don't know what happened she was running and she just fell and didn't get back up, I was so scared still am but as least I know she has help and I will be there with her every step of the way. The doctor said she is going to be alright but it would be a while till she would awaken, he doesn't know how long she will be out for but I'm hoping its not to long.