Chapter6

Harry's POV

It went silent after I told her what what had happened last night, you could tell just by looking at her face she was embarrassed and speechless. I know she doesn't feel the same way about me as I do her but, last night I swear that she felt something towards me, I don't know what it was but I know there was something.

We walk up stair to change a grab her clothes and she walks off to the bathroom, she only just shuts the door. I can't help but watch her, she slide her bra on under the shirt than puts her short denim white pants on than sit on her hips. She slides my large shirt up over her head then grabs her blue,white and yellow tie dyed shirt, I look away before she comes out. "Thanks for lending me the shirt" she says nervously, "no problem " I smile " well I'll get my stuff " she smiles and walks down stair. I don't want her to go but she does have to go home and see her mum, she has to do her own stuff too. I grab a black T and some jeans to change into.

She grabs her bag and meets me down stairs, I open the door and her walks out, I feel sad that she didn't say anything to me but then she turned around. "Thanks " she said smiling, "for what?" I ask me being the dumb ass I am. She giggles I love her laugh," for everything; the place to stay, for a good night, good time and for saving me", from her eyes looking down they slowly look up and I stare into them. She's at the door step now and her eyes shine in the sun light making them so beautiful, before I know it I'm leaning in her breath was felt on my cheek, just as I was about to close the gap and car horn made aloud noise and we both jumped.

My mum. She is home and absolutely ruined the moment, "umm I better go" she said looking at my mum who is waving at us front the drivers seat. She leaned in and placed a small gentle kiss on my cheek,"thanks again for everything" she smiled and walked across the drive way and into her yard. She kissed me? Only on the cheek but she actually kissed me!

I walk back in side where my mum is " so what was that about?" She asked smiling, "nothing we just had a few problems but it fine now" I said. "Problems?!" she said replies quickly "yeah nothing we couldn't fix" I smiled and quickly went up stair, I close my door and check my phone a few Instagram notifications a two texts, one from Don one of my high school buddies and Shaun. "Hey just wanted to thank you again and see if you were ok, oh and say hello to your mum for me I feel so rude just walking away like that" I read and laugh putting my phone down not he table, I sit on my bed just thinking.

Thinking about what happened that night, what we talked about and the kiss on the cheek. I don't know what will happen but so far it's looking pretty good for us, I just hope she wants the same as what I do, I don't want her to feel like I'm forcing her into anything.

Shaun's POV

I don't know what is going to happen, I mean yes I kissed his cheek but it was a friendly thank you I was implying. I know that Harry had a crush on me in grade 7 and then grade 9, but I don't like him like that he's like my baby brother it wouldn't feel right if we dating. He's an eye catcher and a head turner but not to me, after all of the stuff that has been going on I do know what to do. I mean if he likes me and takes this the wrong way well, I don't know what it will be from then on. I don't know if we if be friends like normal, I don't understand why we wouldn't but, or if it would be awkward and we would keep a safe distance between us.

Since its late and I have work tomorrow I think I should go to bed, but I sure hope Harry did not take the kiss the wrong way.