Chapter5

He stands here with a black shirt in his hands, I hope that shirt is long cause I'll need pants and then I'll have to go home, it doesn't look like the rains going to stop anytime soon, by the looks of it it looks like its getting heaver. He hands me the shirt and I walk in to the bathroom to get dressed, I close the door as I unwrap the towel from my body and slid the shirt shirt over the head. I hang the towel on the rank and finish off with putting my hair in a messy bun, I step out into the room and watch as Harry stares at me again.

"You can sleep in my bedroom" he says, " no Harry I'm fine.." I start but he wouldn't let me finish, "Shaun I don't want you to sleep out there by yourself" he says. He leaves the room with a pillow and a blanket in his hands, I don't really want to stand up here by myself but I guess it's better than down stairs, now saying that makes me not want Harry to sleep down there. I brush my teeth with a space tooth brush and say goodnight to Harry, he turns the light off for me and I smile thanking him then he goes back down stairs.

. , .

"Don't move you little brat!" He yells at me with his hands in my hair pulling me to a grey metal door, " NO! STOP!" I yell hoping someone will help me but still no one comes. Where am I? And how did I get here? That's not my mane question. Who is the drunk man swearing a yelling at me? "Come on the boys are here" he said smiling at me, " let go of me! Where am I? And who are you?!" I say wanting to know now.

"Don't you remember me babe" one of the men say, I do know him I know all of them I just can't quite remember. There... There... The guys from the street, the ones that tried to... "HELP! HELP ME! " I shout wishing someone would here me banging on the big grey door. "HARRY! HARRY HELP ME! PLEASE!" I yell again, they start shouting at me telling me to be quite or they'll bash me. I couldn't do anything, I had to scream and that's what I did, as loud as I possibly could.

One of them walked over to the corner filled with bat, clubs and soft-balls, he grabbed a sliver and red bat. "This bat was my first, the one that my father bought for me as a child" I says, "and your the lucky one for it to be used on" he said smiling will the other boys laughed. These people are sick! " NO PLEASE NO! " I shout at him but before he could hear the rest I had been clubbed on the floor.

. , .

"Shaun! Shaun! Wake up!" I hear I wiggle around trying to stop the hands that are touching me, I wake with sweat dripping off my forehead and heavy breaths coming from my mouth to try and catch my breath. I grab the hand that lye on my arm and following it to a face, "Shaun it's ok I'm here" Harry says hugging me knowing that the nightmare was about them boys. The air conditioner is turned on and so is a light lamp beside me, "it's ok I'll be here don't worry" he said I not knowing what he meant until I feel a warm drop of liquid burn into my cheek.

He went back down stairs to grab his pillow and blanket then rested them in the stair that sat beside me, I stare to fall asleep and I can only just see Harry dossing off. I can tell its uncomfortable for him his neck is agent the head board of the chair since Harry's so tall, and his back isn't bent the right way to be seven sitting on the chair. "Harry" I whisper " yes Shaun what is it" he says blinking his eyes slowly, " you don't have to sit there I know it's uncomfortable for you" I says with my eyes shut. "No don't worry, I'm fine.." I don't let him finish, I grab his hand pulling him around me so he's on other side of the bed. I can tell he's smiling and he turns the light off.

. . .

I wake up to a bright light in my eyes and two arms wrapped around my waist, I slowly lift my head to look at who the person was. Harry? Why is he here? In bed with... What? I slowly moved from out of his grip and walked out of the room, I don't know the the hells going on but I'll just ask Harry when he wakes up. Maybe.

I went down stair to make some coffee for me and Harry I know how he likes it, I got two cups and poured some into them both and sat down on one of the stools. I hear a noise coming from the stairs I turn my head to find a sleepy, shirtless boy walking slowly down the stairs, he has messy curls and daggy sweats on. I couldn't help but stare at the handsome boy walking towards me, he strength and yawned and those muscles. I can't believe I'm actually talking like this about my friend, but you have to admit he is kinda cute.

I snapped out of my stare hoping he didn't notice cause it looks like he's still half asleep, " coffees on the bench" I tell him as he walks into the kitchen grabbing the coffee and striding over to my side taking a seat. "How was the rest of your sleep" he asks not taking his eyes off mine, " rest?" I question " you don't remember?" He returns a question. "Umm no I... " I fumble with my words, " you had a nightmare about them guys and you were yelling a screaming, you yelled my name a few times and I thought someone was in the house" he explained.

"I promised you that I would stay on the chair beside you, I don't know if you were awake or not but you said ' I know it's uncomfortable in the chair ' I told you not to worry, but you grabbed my hand and guided me to the other side of the bed." He finished, I was speechless I didn't know what to say it was so weird that I couldn't remember that. But then it did and I remembered it all, I am so embarrassed. I finished my coffee and washed it out in the sink and so did Harry, we went up stair to get dressed. I grabbed my clothes and when into the bathroom.