A Very LATE Author's Note + Update

Dear reader,

Thank you for getting all the way to this chapter. You have no idea how much it means to me to know that you are reading these very words.

Since starting my journey on Wattpad over 6 years ago, I never imagined that it would come to what it has become now.

Having over 5k reads on this story may not mean much to some, but it means more to me than anything a bestselling novel could make me feel. I have made so many memorable experiences while writing this book. I've met so many incredible people, have cried with them and with the stories that they've told me.

I've also shared a lot on here. My writing has helped me to develop into a person who I never would have thought I'd become six years ago from now. I'm not saying that this is an anniversary or a good bye letter in any means. But, thank you.

Thank you for sticking by me for so long and for dealing with my frequent disappearances from this safe space of mine to venture out into the world.

I've been working on a few things outside of this little home space of mine.

Since last year, I have done a lot.

Within the course of a year, I have performed my spoken word poetry on seven different stages, one being inside of the biggest performing arts hall in my state. I've awoken a new sense of confidence that I never would have been able to find comfort in had I not started writing this book.

Today, I want to share with you what is awaiting me.

I'm venturing further out into the world to not only share my world, but my voice. I'm venturing out into platforms like YouTube, a blog that I'm launching this weekend, and on my Instagram, which I've turned into a creative visual space.

I'll leave all of my social media at the end of this message so that if you're interested, you can see what I'll be facing as I take on the world, one word at a time.

Thank you again, for giving me a space to write my words where I thought that no one would ever read them. You did. And for that, I am thankful.

Thank you, a thousand times over,

~ Leen

Instagram: *to be announced*

YouTube: Sonder Leen
**I'm trying to change the name but it's linked to an account I made in middle school at the moment. Lol.

Blog: meetmymuse.com