Chapter 7: Sleep

A/N: alright. There would normally be Parts to chapters. But for this one the other Parts are wayyy to small. Like really paragraph small. Probably not worth their own Part. 

This chapter has a piece of the song Sleep by My Chemical Romance. Well not really a piece of it. But pretty much my interpritation of what Gerard Way is saying in the beginning recordings of the song Sleep. It had to be part of this story because its fucking great. The End is near my friends.. watch for pieces of lyrics in these chappies okay? -Gerard

~~~

*Xander's Pov* 

-Dream-

Darkness surrounded me, I was standing somewhere, I had no idea where. I could feel hands drag across my bare torso and tug on the waist of my jeans. I swatted them away and stumbled back. I could feel figures shuffle around me, their fingers went across my skin again, more forceful this time.

I screamed and was pushed back, my spine slamming into the hard ground. A figure puunced on me, its hands wrapped around my throat choking me. I struggled to break free, my conciousness slipping away. Something flashed scarlet orange around me, I saw the figure's face. It was Quinton. Why was he doing this to me?

The scarlet orange flash appeared again and stayed lit. An acrid scent filled my nose, and a loud crackling sound. Flames. Quinton's expression changed from anger to a demonic happiness. My breath was gone, I couldn't scream or fight back.

I craned my neck, Lucas is there, so is Mom and Gram. They were on their knees together looking at me. The flames were lapping against their clothes, slowly spreading and becoming aflame. Seth and Zeke walked through the flames, their skin melting away as they froze skeletal frames beside my family.

I wanted to scream and go help them, but I couldn't. The stench if burning flesh took over the scent of smoke.

"Watch them burn!" Quinton whispered in my ear. I couldn't move to look away. The flames covered them, screaming, loud and bloody murder. Their dying figures reached out for me, but the flames melted away at their flesh, burning through muscle and tendons. Carmalizing their blood. They were burned to death, the screaming was just an echo. I looked at Quinton, he grasped a handful of my hair and pulled me up. He dragged me through the dust and shoved me as if I was a marshmellow. I screamed like a dying person, tears running down my face, boiling against my skin.

"Don't forget to tell your Mom that you're going to Hell." Quinton shouted as I scrambled trying to get away from the flames. The shadow figures held me back, one held my throat choking me again.

"Mama, we all go to Hell." I whispered. Everything went black.

-End Dream-

I was screaming, thrashing around in total darkness. I felt a warm body come close and wrap their arms around me. "No! Don't choke me!" I screamed throwing a blind punch. The person grasped my wrist. "Don't burn me" I screeched.

"Alexander, calm down!" Said the person, it was Quinton. I collapsed against his body, his arms went around my chest holding me close.

"I cou-couldn't." I sobbed. "I couldn't wa-wake up."

"Alexander. You're awake now. Calm down." Quinton whispered. I gripped his shirt tightly and calmed down. He ran his fingers through my hair. "You should go back to sleep. Its three in the morning." Quinton said.

"Promise you wont kill me?" I asked.

"Yes. I promise." Quinton answered, he leaned to kiss me, his hand brushed against ny neck. I screamed and pushed hin away. He fell onto the floor. I thought he was gunna choke me. "What the fuck did I do, Alexander?" Quinton asked getting to his feet. I stared at him and wiped my eyes. He was glaring at me with hurt and confusion.