Chapter 5: Vulnerable

*Lucas' Pov*

Quinton and I were walking through the light rain to the nearby park. It was cold and j had lost all feeling in my fingers. "So tell me again why we are going to the park." I said to Quinton. We were getting close to to the tall fence of the park.

"We're following Vampire." Quinton told me, he tripped me before I walked into the park, he peeked around the fence. "Don't blow our cover, he's over there." Quinton whispered. I peeked around the edge of fencing, stupid banshee screaming kids played on the Jungle Gym. I saw Xander sitting on a bench, cigarette between his pursed lips with Casey beside him trying to see his sketch.

"He never lets people see his sketches." I said looking up at Quinton.

"I know," Quin muttered, we were crouched down behind the fence. "We should eavesdrop." He said, I nodded and we went to the other fence until we were close to where the bench was on the other side. I peeked through the small gaps in the wood. Quinton did the same.

"Owuch!" Casey said laughing, "why wont you let me look?" She asked, she was trying to lean over Xander's shoulder to see his sketch. He pusged her gently and looked at her with raised eyebrows, smoke blew into her face, her nose crinkled and she coughed.

"So did anything happen between you guys?" Casey asked him.

"We kissed." Xander said quietly.

"You and Quinton kissed?!" Casey asked, her tone was shocked, she was looking at Xander with wide eyes. I looked up at Quinton, he glanced at me and blushed.

"Yea." Xander said.

"Do you like him?" Casey asked, he nodded. "That's so cute! Wait..is he even Gay?" She asked.

"Mhm." Xander said. Quinton had told me he was Gay last year.

"Damn, no wonder he wasn't flirting with me at Luna's party.." Casey murmured frowning. Xander gave her his signature smirk and blew smoke at her again.

"You kissed my brother?" I asked Quinton quietly. He looked at me and blushed.

"Yeah, two nights ago." Quinton whispered. He grabbed ny arm and pulled me down the sidewalk towards my house.

"When I told you to talk to him...you guys were eating eachothers faces instead?" I asked glaring at him.

"We kissed..only after we talked. You already know what he told me." Quinton said.

"God. Why didn't you tell me thay you kissed?" I asked still glaring at him.

"He's fucking gorgeous." Quinton said blushing.

"Why didn't you tell me??" I asked.

"I thought you'd make fun of me for liking Vampire." Quinton said frowning, I nudged him and he looked at me.

"Dude, I don't care. Its good that he's interested in you, and you him. I'm actually amazed he even left the house, especially to hang out with someone." I told him.

"Me too." Quinton said. "Funny how the day he leaves is the day its rainy and cloudy." Quinton added.

"Yea, he might actually he a vampire." I said, both of us laughed.

"Why is he so closed about his drawings?" Quinton asked after a long calming down of giggles.

"I don't know. The only ones I've seen were on his walls or in the Show Case at school." I answered with a shrug.

"Maybe they're morbid." Quinton said.

"I did see one of you." I told him.

"Me?" Quinton asked.