Chapter 1: Welcome To My Life (Part 2)

*Quinton's Pov*

I was shoved into a wall. So was the guy next to me. Of course, Buck's gang had to pick on me. Vampire, which is Xander, the school freak had his books shoved onto the ground by Buck. I started helping him pick them up because I'm not a douchebag neanderthal. Buck didn't like that I was helping, so he shoved us both. The whole Jock Gang was here, Buck, Jack, Steve, and Bulldog. (His real name is Bob..he just is stout like a bulldog and big)

"Awe look, two little faggots." Jack said laughing pinning Xander to the wall.

"Leave us alone!" I snarled I didn't even know Xander, I only knew he was a Gay Artist that everyone called Vampire.

"Shut the fuck up Quinton." Buck said pulling his fist back, he was gunna punch me. As his fist swung forward, Jack was shoved quickly, and Vampire tackled Buck to the ground. I swear, if he wasn't tackled, I'd have a broken nose. Xander was on Buck landing punches in the jock's face. Steve was about to kick Vampire, but I shoved him. I glared at Steve. I heard Buck yowl, and suddenly Xander fell into me causing us to both land on eachother on the floor.

"God you people are freaks!" Buck said getting up, Steve and Jack kicked us both. As the gang walked away I noticed Buck had fingernaio marks all over his face, they were bleeding. He also had blood pouring from his nose.

I felt am ice cold hand shaking my shoulder. I turned my uead and noticed Xander's injuries, a bloody nose and a split lip.

"Sorry." I mumbled untangling my legs from his and getting off of him. He nodded and stood up picking up his stuff from the tiled floor. I noticed his hands, no, his whole body shaking really bad.

"Are you okay?" I asked, he glanced at me over his shoulder confused. "You're shaking." I added. He shrugged and started walking away. He was shorter than me, I'm 5"7, so he must be 5"4 or 5"5, but still shorter than me. I watched him walk away, he was so weird. I walked to my lunch period and found Seth, Zeke, and Lucas. I sat down. Lucas' shaggy blonde hair covered his pale blue eyes as he helped Seth on math. Seth's hair was spikey and blue. My hair was black and shaggy, but not as long as Vampire's.

"Dude, did a cow try and eat your hair?" Zeke asked touching my head.

"No, I almost got my ass kicked by the Jocks, again." I said.

"You gotta stop traveling alone, dude." Seth said looking up from his Algebra homework.

"I wasn't alone!" I replied, they looked at me. "Buck knocked Vampire's shit everywhere and I helped him pick it up, and Buck attacked us. Vamp did save me from a broken nose though." I exolained.

"The dead kid helped you?" Seth asked curiously.

"Weird I know." I said, I didn't mention the bit where we fell on eachother.

"He might be alright.." Lucas said quietly. Zeke laughed.

"Psh yah, then he might show us his collection of corpses." Zeke said, Seth laughed. I noticed how awkward Lucas always was when we talked about him I had no idea why. Lucas went on for a few minutes silently.

"He was really fuckin' shakey too." I said. I did find his trembling weird.

"Coffee?" Lucas suggested.

"Maybe he's on drugs, a secret closet junkie." Seth said.

"Probably is, that's why he looks dead." Zeke said laughing.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: okay, sorry if my spelling is bad. Like I said before, it's tough to do this on my phone. If you have any questions..comment or message me. Sorry this was short. I might update later. :) -Gerard.