13) Old Friends

Sorry I took so long! There have been 2 new characters added and Izzies outfit is on the SIDEEEE :D

****************************************************************************

Izzie P.O.V

*Blink*

*Blink*

*Blink*

WHOAHHH the light in the morning! I forgot to close the curtains!

I wrinkled up my nose and slammed my eyes shut. I was lightly shaking? Wait it was only Harry, laughing at me.

“Moringgggg.” He said kissing my forehead.

“Morning.” I replied keeping my eyes firmly shut.

“I’d better go now, before Louis suspects anything.” Harry whispered getting up and tucking the duvet around me where he was.

“Aww don’t goooo!” I pouted.

“It’s not like I want to go. But I have to … You don’t wanna get caught out yet do you?” He asked me.“No…” I huffed crossing my arms.

“Good, well I’ll see you down in breakfast beautiful.” Harry kissed the top of my head as he left and shut the door behind him. I didn’t wanna go down, that she-witch will be there and I don’t even want to look at her! She disgusts me so much! Urgg!

I slung my legs over the side of my bed and slipped on my flip flops to go downstairs in. I was in quite a bad mood but I wanted to go down stairs to see Harry. I hate having to hide our relationship from Louis but he would make me go back to mum or something and I want to stay here.

As I came to the top of the stairs Liam shouted up. “Iz we are all going shopping and Louis has gone out with Scarlett so you have a free house. There is money on the counter if you wanna go anywhere but be careful! BYE!” and the front door shut.

I went down stairs and grabbed some breakfast. I sat down to eat my cereal and my phone went off.

“Hello?” I said with a mouth full of coco pops.

“Izzie? Hey its Brooke, I wanted to know what you were doing today, wanna come out with me and a few others?”

“Oh, hey Brooke! How many is a few others? ‘Cause I don’t know anyone here really …”

“It’s Chloe and Kayla; you remember them yeah, from school? Well they moved to London the other day and I bumped into them so we are goin’ out for a bit. Coming?”

“Yeah, sure.” I answered, really excited to see my friends again.“Okay I’ll meet you in about half hour at your house?

“Okay see you then.” I said then hung up. I quickly finished up my breakfast and ran up to my bed room.

What to wear, what to wear?

I practically threw myself into my wardrobe and searched for and outfit. It didn’t look very warm out today but it didn’t look cold so I think I’ll go for black jeans and a nice pink top.

I picked them up then went over to get some shoes; I picked some black wedged heels. They are really nice!

I got dressed and threw on a pink bracelet with a hippy sign thing on it. I had it as one of my Christmas presents of Niall one year, he bought me some pink shoes and a pink bag to go with it. He’s such a lovely lad.

After putting on my bracelet I went into my bathroom and carefully applied some make up, not to much but just enough.

On my way out of my room I grabbed a black heart shaped bag and slung it on my shoulder.

I ran downstairs (which by the way was very difficult in heels) and shoved the money that was on the counter into my bag.

“Pheww.” I sighed as I slumped down into a chair. Knock knock. Oh how lovely….

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I took so long and that it is sooo short pweeeez forgive meeee xxxxx