12) The Thunder Storm

Soooo sorry I was like foreverrrrrrrrrr but ya know .... any way enjoy :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis P.O.V

Izzie has been acting strangely for the past few days and I mean strange for her! In the restaurant was an example. A breeze? Seriously? I was there minding my own business eating my food then she jumps up claiming that a breeze went on her leg or something. For afters we had our faveeee! The chocolate pudding. Its amazing! There are no words for it really. Although I will find out what’s going on with Isobel. I‘ll be the carrot ninja, I will find out EVERYTHING!

At the moment though, we are in the car going home. Now because there are 7 of us we had to take 2 cars. I drove mine and Scarlett was next to me, we had Liam and Zayn in the back.

Harry drove the other one, with Iz riding shot gun and the little leprechaun Niall in the back.

I was driving one handed, with my other hand on Scarlett’s leg. I really liked her. It was our 2 month anniversary tomorrow so she is staying over tonight so we can go out for breakfast straight away because it would take most of the morning to get ready then pick her up and stuff. The reason we are doing things in the morning is because she has work in the afternoon.

It was rather quiet on the ride home so I put the radio on. It was on the weather report in between the music, it was almost over though so I just listened.

“- and there will be thunder storms throughout the night.” Then ‘Call Me Maybe’ came on.

Uh Oh, Izzie hates thunder. I hope she’s okay. She generally comes into my bed when there is a storm but Scarlett is over. None of the boys know that she is scared of thunder because there has never been any thunder when she is here. I hope everything will be fine

 Harry P.O.V

We had just come in from a lovely meal out. Izzie came into my room to say goodnight, then left almost immediately because Louis was coming up the stairs with Scarlett. I don’t know what it was about her but I didn’t like her. Of course I would never tell Louis that.

So, after Iz left I got changed, basically into my boxers, and climbed into bed.

I was just lying there thinking. I wanted to bad to kiss Iz tonight before she went into her room but then Louis came up and urggg!

Suddenly, I was snapped out of my thoughts by a loud BANG!! From outside. It was thunder I think but what surprised me the most was a door swinging open really fast then footsteps going towards Louis room.

“Lou! Louis!” I heard then hitting on his door, I think it was Izzie? Why was she so panicked?

I then heard the door open.

“Calm down Iz, your fine.” Louis said in a calm tone.

“Can I come in with you please?” She asked. I think she was almost crying? I got up and walked to my door to hear everything better.

“No Scarlett’s over hun. Go back to bed.” He answered, and another clap of thunder sounded.

“Louis come back to bed sweetie.” I heard, it was another voice, it was Scarlett.

“Okay Scarlett be there now. Look Iz …” Louis started to say then I opened the door.

“Hey what’s wrong guys?” I asked looking around the 3 people standing on the landing.

“Urr I’m kinda afraid of thunder and I generally go into Louis bed but Scarlett is over so I can’t.” Iz practically whispered. I nodded as another clap came along. Isobel flinched but I could tell that she was trying to be brave.

“Do you think you could go with her man?” Louis asked me.

“Sure. If that’s ok with you Iz?” Her eyes lit up and she nodded, trying to not act bothered, she doesn’t wanna give anything away yet.

“Thanks Haz I owe you one!” Louis said and went back into his room and closed the door.

She led the way to her room and climbed into her bed. I climbed in next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her close. I didn’t want her to feel scared; I want her to feel safe and secure.

Thunder boomed again and she jumped slightly, but I just pulled her closer, if that was possible.

“Don’t worry you’re fine, I’m here.” I whispered sweetly into her ear. She nuzzled her face into my neck.

“I know.” She answered as thunder sounded again. Wow it was a close storm.

There was a sort of whimpering noise coming from Iz. I didn’t like it because she was scared but it was cute.

“Hey look at me,” She brought her face from my neck and looked at me in the eyes. Her eyes were gorgeous, I get lost in them.

“You’re fine, nothing is going to hurt you.” I said stroking small circles into her waist with my thumb. She shivered, I don’t know if she was cold or whether it was the way I was touching her. I hope it was me, I want to be able to have that effect on her.

We were still looking into each other’s eyes and I think she was leaning in. I copied her action and eventually we were about an inch from each other’s lips. I could feel her breath on my lips. I wanted to kiss her so bad.

“I can’t.” She said ever so quietly, not pulling away just yet.

“Why not?” I asked I whispered just as quiet.

“I’m scared.”

“We don’t have to do anything you don’t want or don’t feel you’re ready for.” I said as I started to pull away. Her hands went around the back my neck as she pulled me back to where I was.

“But I think I do want to.”

“Ok.” I said and closed the gap between us. I stared slowly and softly for her since this was her first kiss but she pushed harder onto my lips, obviously hungry for more.

I pulled her onto my lap so she was straddling me, my hands were on her hips and her hands were behind my neck playing with the ends of my hair.

I ran my tongue along her bottom lip. She gasped and pulled away.

“Sorry.” I said blushing but it was kinda dark so I don’t think she noticed.

“No its fine; it just made me jump that’s all.” She said smiling. “Thank you Harry.”

“For what?” I asked.

“The best first kiss ever.”

I smiled and kissed her forehead as she got off my lap and laid next to me. We cuddled up as another boom sounded from outside. She didn’t even flinch.

“Goodnight Iz.”

“Goodnight Harry”

She fell asleep almost instantly, I fell asleep to the sound of her steady breathing and cute light snores.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what does everyone think? Like? Hate? Love?

Fancy sparing a vote for little ol' meeee? love you