3) I Moved In

Chapter 3 YAY what do people think ??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we stepped up to the large house, I was greeted by a gang of four boys.

''Heyyyyy roomie.'' Niall said picking me up and spining around.

''Hey put me down Nialler.'' I said lightly hitting his shoulders. Once he put me down the others gave me huggs. Harry was the last to hug me. When we pulled apart he gave me a smerk and with his hands still on my waist said.

''Welcome home babes.'' I know I blushed a little but not much. Harry let me go once Louis came up behind us and coughed.

''Harold.'' He said in a stern warningful voice. ''Right guys help me get Izzie's stuff and take it up to her room.''

They all groaned and sludged off to the car. I went with them and picked up my small box with the ornements in. I had to keep this one safe.

-----------------------------------

Once all my stuff was in my room I decided to put it all away. This room was completly different to my one at ..mums house.

This walls were white but there were so many colours. The bed was on the floor but there were cupboards all around it and above it and there were steps leading up to either another bed or a couch. I had a desk and chair, I also had shelves to put my things on. It had hard wood flooring and a green rug on the floor. I looked to my left and there was a samll walk in wardrobe and aother door thhrought that. It was like a hall way to the door.But I was more than happy with my room even though right now there were boxes EVERYWHERE !

''Like it squirt?'' Louis asked leaning in the doorway behind me.

I was just stood there in awe. Looking at my new room. I couldn't even answer with a yes, all I could do was nod. He chuckled and walked over to me.

''Well I'm glad you do.'' He said hugging me on the side. I turned around and hugged him back.

''Right, you gotta unpack Iz. When your done just come down, or If you don't finish anytime soon one of us will call you down for lunch.''

''But you don't cook.''

''I can make some things but don't worry your little chops Liam is cooking.''

'Ok.'' Louis started to leave. ''Oh Lou what that over there ?'' I asked pionting to the mystery door in the walking wardrobe.

''Go and check it out.'' He winked at me then walked out closing the door behind him.

I hesitantly walked over and opened the door. It was an ensuit !!!! I've always wanted one and he remembered that I did. Aww he is the best brother EVER !!! It was pink and white. There was pink circles on the white sink and the shower curtain was hot pink with white circles. This was amazing !!!

I walked out of the ensuit and closed the door gently. I went over to the nearest box and started putting my things away. It tool FOREVER !!

I finished in perfect timing because someone came up and knocked on my door.

''Come in.'' I called. I looked up at the door and saw Harry standing there with a grin on his face.

''Hey what are you so happy about Haz ?''

''I'm just glad you are living with us now.''

''Oh and why are you so glad?'' I asked wondering what it meant.

''Your my favourite Tomlinson.'' He answered winking at me. I could feel myself blush. WAIT ! Blush? I never blushed when Harry winked at me and favourite Tomlinson ? Whats that supposed to mean?

''..Just don't tell Louis.'' He laughed. I managed to force out a laugh too but it sounded natural.

''So dinner is ready if you want some?'' He said pointing behind him.

''Sure I'll be down now.'' He nodded and left.

I stood up and looked around my new room. This was my life now, I moved in....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spare a vote ?? love you xxx