9) THREE DAYS !

Sorry I took so long I had exams but its DONE now xox YAY I hate revision JS ! :P

Enjoy xoxoxo

----------------------------------------------------------------

Izzie P.O.V

So it's been 3 days since Harry said he wanted to speak to me but never did.

It's been 3 days since I found out that my brother is dating my bully from school.

It's been 3 days since I've wanted to tell Harry about my feelings for him. I just can't bring myself to do it.

It's also been 3 days of agony and all this information just sinking in. I've been a wreck.

Niall has been helping me though. If I have been crying in my room on my own he comes in and cuddles me. He always knows that I'm crying or something coz he can hear it through the wall because our rooms are next to eachother. He doesn't know everything yet though. He just thinks I'm crying because of Louis and that girl.

''Cm'on love don't cry. It's okay, she can't exactly hurt you anymore can she?'' Niall said rubbing my back in reassuring circles. I had my knees brought up by my chest with my arms wrapped around them, crying my eyes out. Not even cause of Scarlett, but because of Harry. I like him so much!

I looked up and sniffled.

''Niall, can I tell you something?'' I asked.

''Anything.'' He answered.

 ''I'm not that upset about Louis, it-it's H-Harry.''

Niall frowned. ''What about Harry?''

''I think I like him.'' I could feel myself blushing like mad!

''Really?'' He asked with a smile on his face.

''Yeah, but he doesn't like me back and I don't know what to do. I wanna tell him but I also don't. Brooke thinks he likes me too but I'm not so sure.''

''I think he does love.'' Niall winked at me and got up from my bed.

''Where are you goin'?'' I asked.

''Just to my room.'' He answered with a grin.

''DON'T TELL ANYONE!'' I said.

''Wouldn't dream of it love.'' He replied, placing his hand on his chest and with that he was gone.

Niall P.O.V

When I left Izzies room realisation hit. Harry likes Izzie! He must. I mean over the past few days he has been acting different and he said he was feeling ill !  Whenever he getts stressed or something like that he gets ill but if he tells someone its okay again but obviously he couldn't tell Iz coz it's about her, he couldn't tell Lou coz he would go splits and he couldn't tell us coz he probably though we would tell or something. Well I'ma go and talk to him he needs to tell someone. I mean he is portrayed as a player right? As much as it's true it isn't, he just thinks that he likes someone, gets all worked up, tells the girl and finds out that he doesn't afterwards. But I think this time it's different because there have been other times like this where he didn't tell the girl and he got over it and he gennerally does after about 3 days and it has been AGES !

I skipped from Izzies bedroom door to Harry's and knocked three times.

''Who is it?'' Harry called, then I swore I heard a sniff or something.

''It's me Haz, let me in?'' I asked.

''No, go away.'' Harry called back. This was so unlike him. He never turns me away!

''Harry please I need to talk to you!''

I heard a muffled sigh then footsteps getting louder and louder as he approuched the door. It finally opened.

I could tell that Harry had been crying, his eyes were all red and his nose was running slightly. He moved out of the way of the door so I could come in.

I walked in and sat down on the bed as he closed the door. Oce he did so Harry joined me by sitting on the bed. 

''What's wrong Nialler?'' Harry asked using his finger to quickly wipe under his eye.

''Nothing with me Harry! It's you I'm worried about and the others are starting to notice. You always act like this when you like someone. You always have! When they start noticing more they are gonna start questioning you and I know for a fact that you my friend don't want anyone to know.''

Harry just stared at his lap, it was a good few minuets, or it seemed like that until he spoke again.

''How did you know? Am I really that obvious?'' Harry looked up and met my eyes. All I could see was sadness and tiredness. He clearly hasn't been sleeping.

''No Its just that I'm good at noticing things.'' I grinned and he chuckled slightly. Yay we are gaining progress.

''Now I think I know who it is and if I say who it is and im right you'll tell me right?'' He nodded. Besides I know when he's lying anyway he know to just tell me the truth.

''Is it Izzie?'' I whispered. The look on his face was an answer enough but he nodded and stared at his lap again. The poor boy didn't know what to do and he is a wreck. Just look at him! I needed to help him out best I can.

''Well what you gonna do mate?'' I asked wanting to know what he thought before I said to much.

'I-I I dont know.... U-Ur ummm.'' Ok do thi is goin' nowhere quickly.

''Okay so this is what your gonna do.......''

 And the plan is going ahead !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I took so long !

 xx