4) I Can't Believe It's Her x

xx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I went out a few days later. It was bad enough not having any friends here but not knowing my way around properly. Thats horrible ! Although the morning wasn't so bad. However my wake up was, how would you put it ...... interesting !

Suddenly a gutiar started....

 ''It's time to get up in the morning...''

''Morning ... MORNING ..''

''Got McDonalds breakfast for you ....

''Or any other brand...'' I knew that was Louis

''We drove 2 miles to get it ...''

''You gotta get up and eat it.''

''duh duh duh duh ... girlllll !!!'' Thats all I could make out. Then the screaming started.

They started to scream 'TIME TO GET UP' and jumped all over my bed. I just pretended I was not bothered, so I just lay there with my eyes closed and tried to pull my blanket back up. Obviously my mean, horrible, but weirdly wonderful big brother took my blanket off !!!!

 As they started to quieten down, I was fully awake although I didn't show it. They were singing quietly now, I assumed they were finishing the song.

''It's time tim getttttttttt uppppppppppppppp.'' The boys did some harmonising. Then finished. As they did I sat up, while rubbing my eyes and went.

''Time to get up.'' They cheered and I had a smile on my face. I looked around the room to see only 4 of the boys there.

''Hey, where's Harry ?'' I asked.

''Oh he said it wasn't a very nice way to wake up a ladie,'' Zayn said in a more high pitched voice, I think he was trying to mimic Harry.

''Well at least he knows how to wake people up nicely. Now go on get out so I can get ready for the day ahead !!!!.''

''Okay,'' And they left my room. I looked at my clock and saw it was 6:43, so just gone 20 to 7. Why wake me up so early?

I stood up and walked to my ensuit and took a lovely shower. I came out and dryed my hair then went over to my walk in wardrobe. I studied the clothes, I need to look good on my first day right?

I finally picked an outfit It was a grey top and some black leggins. I picked up some silver bangles and some silver dangly ear rings. I also wore some black boots, which are very comfy.

Once I had brushed my hair out and applied some mascara and a little eye liner, I felt I was ready.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I sat down at the table and eveyone was starring at me.

''What?'' I asked as Louis passed me some toast. No one answered me but they just kept starring, Harry didn't though he just starred at his cereal bowl and used his spoon to move around its contence.

''Seriously guys what?'' I asked getting impatient and taking a bite of my toast.

''Harry will you tell me?'' I asked once I had swallowed. He looked up and blushed slightly and shrugged his shoulders.

''Okay I'm going to spoil it. They were just trying to freak you out on your first day.'' Harry confessed. All the boys went ''AHHHHHH Harry !!''

''Sorry !!!'' Harry said putting his hands up as if in surrender.