11) A Breeze ... Sureeeee x

so so so so so sorry I took so long xxxxx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izzie P.O.V

I'm going out with Harry Styles ! Harry ! Harry, Harry, Harry, THE HARRY STYLES ! My boyfriend ! Yay ! I really really really really like him ! hmmphhh.

I've never had a boyfriend before because of Louis and I can't believe he told the boys that they couldn't go out with me. I'm mad at him for that but I can't exactly tell him coz then he will know 1 of the boys would have told me and it wouldn't have ended well. I don't care though I'm happy right now. We have been secretly dating for about 4 days and it's been amazing. We havn't kissed yet but he knows I haven't had a boyfriend therefore, soooo I haven't had my first kiss. So we havn't yet but I want to. He's just so ... perfect.

Niall knows we are together but the others are clueless. We prefer it like that for now.

We have been spending a lot of time together recently. Even with the others there. Like if we are watching a film I would generally cuddle with Louis but Scarlett was there so I didn't, I cuddled with Harry instead and nobody was the wiser. I cuddle with all of them at some point so its looks all normal.

Today we are all going out to a meal. I can't wait, I love this place, Louis and the boys took me there before. The chocolate pudding is amazing! Louis realised that he hasn't been spending much time with me lately so he took me out dress shopping for this evening.

''What about this one?'' He asked pointing to a little pink one, tired of walking round the shops with all my bags. I had bought loads of things but not a dress for this evening.

''No I want something that kind of colour but a little longer? I mean I have tops longer that that.'' I said. I was actually wondering why he pointed it out. He would never let me wear that.

''Urrgg fine. You pick something.'' He said going all huffy.

''Nooo I need help pleaseeee? I'll give you the carrots I bought.'' I said and grinned at him. He looked at me with a curious look on his face.

''Carrots? You didn't buy carrots did you?'' He asked. I nodded and pulled a big bag of raw carrots out of my bag. ''Fine I'll help you look if you give me the carrots.'' He said and I gave them to him. Hahaa I know his weaknesses.

So we carried on shopping and finally found the dress. I was black with little gold thingies at the end. It was really nice and I hope Harry likes it.

So when we got home I decided to take a shower and then get ready. It didn't take me long only like 1 hour, which is good for me. I walk down the stairs where the boys were waiting for me. They all peered up at me as I walked down each step. It was like in a movie. Harry's face was funny. He looked mesmerised but he was trying to hide it so his face was all squished up. It was kinda cute really coz his dimples were showing and everything.

''C'mon Squirt. Time to go. We need to meet Scarlett at the resteraunt.'' Louis said leaving the house, expecting one of us to lock the door. Urrg I really hate her you know. She made my life a misery. But as long as she stays away from me and doesn't hurt Louis then thats fine.

I sat next to Harry on the way to this resteraunt, just glancing out of the window deep in my own thoughts. I bet the boys found it strange though since I ALWAYS talk. Especially with them.

The ride there seemed endless but we finally got there and we walked in. But Scarlett was meeting Louis outside so he waited by the door while we got the table. We sat in the general order. Me, Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn then Scarlett was going to sit by Zayn and Louis next to her and then he was also sitting my me.

I don't know exactly how long Louis was gone and waiting for 'IT' but I defiantly know that she wasn't on time. Being on time is a big thing for me. I don't like lateness. Hahaa.

Anyway half way through the meal, while we were eating, I felt something on my knee.

So whats the first thing you do huh? Squeal jump up ? Yea so that's what I did.

"Whats wrong?'' Louis asked giving me a funny but weird look. I looked around the table quickly. Scarlett looked at me with disgust, Zayn and Liam were trying not to laugh, Niall was full out laughing and Harry chuckled quietly, pulled his hand out casually from under the table, scratched his nose slightly then looked at me and raised his eyebrows. Urggg it was HIM!

''Nothing Lou, just a breeze.'' I said trying to act cool and sat back down.

All he did was shrug and start eating again. Thank goodness.

I started eating again and I felt something again on my knee. This time I didn't panick I simply looked up at Harry who was eating the small remainder of his food one handed. He glanced over to me then back to his food andI could tell that he grinned. I however put my hand on his and we ate like that. No one expected a thing. He was a cute but I am gonna get my own back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry again for being forevererrrrrrrr xxxxx

Hope you liked it, however long or short it was xoxoxoxox