Chapter 4 continued

Authors Note!

Hey guys I'm finally back! So, a little update on me! I just got back from Florida six weeks ago from visiting my grandma in the hospital. It's hard to tell which direction she's headed right now, but I've gotta have hope ya know? Florida was nice it was good to be back home for a bit! I went to the beach to clear my head and hit some waves and ended up with a serious spinal injury... My luck I know. Anyway now I'm home and trying to physically get back to normal! This chapter is pretty much still chapter four, NO it doesn't go along with ANYTHING from the show especially recent events. This is my own twist and Macy is hesitant and still a little childish. She is a little scared to make too much of a move on Nick, but is also sort of scared of him making a move on her. She's all in all still a scared teenager, she's really emotionally feeling the toll of being in love with a 32 year old, and a grimm at that! Nick knows he feels something and his lustful side is taking effect especially with Macy being around, he feels this hunger, this demon he's trying to fight off before he takes it too far with Macy. He's afraid that he is becoming weaker and weaker trying to fight emotions. Let's see what happens, shall we?

Macy's POV:

The car ride to the wedding was rather quiet, we listened to the radio and I sang along with some of my favorite songs. One of my passions is singing, more like a hobby, I wouldn't try to go pro or anything. We got to the venue where they were getting married. Nick parked and ran around to the other side of the car to open my door. He gave me his hand to help me out of his truck and I smiled shyly. We walked into the venue, he was being really really nice, like nicer than usual. Nick stopped in this beautiful hall that lead to the ceremony. I stopped with him, waiting for him to say something.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him curiously.

He took my hands in his, looked down at out hands, and smiled small.

"What is it, Nick?" I asked again, chuckling a little.

"Nothing, nothing, you just. You look really beautiful, Macy." He said seriously.

"Aw, thank you Nick, and you look quite handsome yourself. You clean up nice for a cop. Even better for a Grimm." I winked at him and smiled.

"I'd better get the first dance." He said, getting closer to me.

" of course." I said in almost a whisper.

He smiled and let go of my hands. I stood beside him when he got to the doors, everybody was lined up and ready to walk. Nick held out his arm for me to take, and we began walking down the isle to take our places. Monroe and Nick hugged each other, and I stood in line with the other bridesmaids. The wedding ceremony was beautiful. Just as beautiful as Rose!

After the ceremony, we were moved into the reception area. It was a big, beautiful ballroom full of hanging lights in a dimmed room. There were tables with white cloths and center pieces with flowers and plants. The tables were all lined on the outside of the dance floor that had a big chandelier hanging from the ceiling. It was rather romantic, actually. My face lit up with joy as Nick and I walked into the reception hall. People were dancing to the music as Monroe and Rose got ready to be announced as a married couple for the first time. Nick and I walked around talking to people. Captain Renard approached us as he wrapped me in a delightful hug, then shook Nick's hand and talked with him a little. We parted ways and sat back down to watch the couples dance and laugh. After about a half hour of watching people dance, the music cut and the married couple was announced. Monroe and Rosalee began the first dance as a married couple, then more people joined in. I watched them dance as Nick admired my expressions. He ran his hand down my bare shoulder, reaching my elbow and grasping my attention.